Are you searching for a decent screencasting application for your computer? Then say hello to All Screen for PC. The All Screen app lets you cast a movie or video on a bigger smart TV screen. The All Screen app supports a lot of smart TV brands. It is currently one of the most popular and best applications for casting the screen of your phone or PC on a bigger display.
The All Screenapp is currently available for the android and iOS devices only. There is no official release of the program available for Windows and Mac computers. But, you can use the All Screen app on your computer devices using an emulator program. Keep reading the article to know how to use the screencasting software from your PC.
Table of Contents
Features of All Screen App
The All Screen app is a complete program that brings you a lot of exciting features. It lets you cast your screen on the smart television. The All Screen apps work with a variety of smart TVs, including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Kodi, Android TV, etc. Besides, it works with all the smart TV’s that arrive with DLNA/UPnP capability. It features an easy to use interface with intuitive navigation system.
The All Screen app also supports media in different ways. You can cast the video from your local storage, google plus photos, google drive, IPTV, Web Browser, etc. Besides, the app also supports different media formats, including MP4 videos, IPTV, Photos, and various audio files. The app also lets you see subtitles in some smart TVs.
- Lets you screencast on smart Televisions easily.
- Support Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick.
- Lets you source media from different online and offline storage.
- Let’s you view subtitles in some supported devices.
- Support different media, including Mp4, IPTV, Photos, Audio files.
- Easy to use with intuitive and smooth interface.
Download Procedure of All Screen for PC
As the All Screen app is not available for the desktop devices, you cannot run it directly on PC. However, you may use an android emulator software for running the All Screen app on your PC. The emulator will simulate an android environment inside your computer. In the virtual android device, you can run any android program without any issues. However, you must select a better emulator for better performance.
You can use Bluestack, Nox Player, Gameloop, LD Player, etc. emulator services for running the All Screen app on your PC. Almost all the emulators require the same procedure for running the programs. Below we will let you know how to use the All Screen app on your PC using the Nox Player and Bluestack.
How To Download and Install with Nox App Player
Nox App Player is one of the famous emulators currently with all the latest features and optimization. The emulator lets you easily install and run any android game or apps on your computer. It is obtainable at zero cost for both Windows and Mac computer systems. Besides, the emulator is very easy to use, and you can also create the keymapping effortlessly. Here is how to use Nox App Player for running the All Screen app:
- Start with downloading the Nox Android Player emulator from the official download page. Or, you can simply make use of search on google for the emulator.
- Download and install the latest version of the Nox Android Player with the given instructions on the setup page.
- Begin the App Player when the download is completed. You will notice the android resembling interface with play store and other apps.
- Now login to Gmail from Play store to use the download service of google.
- Search for All Screen Video Cast from the play store and start downloading it. The casting app will be ready to use then.
How To Download and Install with Gameloop
Gameloop is a growing emulator currently, which is mainly used for playing android games on computer devices. You can also use the android apps on the emulator developed by Tencent, the official manufacturer of the PUBG game. It arrives with a better interface, which is pretty smooth and easy to use. Here is how to use the Gameloop emulator for All Screen app:
- Find the Gameloop emulator download file for your mac or windows from google. Then install it with instructions from the setup screen.
- Open the software when the installation completes and opens the play store app from the interface.
- Login with Gmail ID to start downloading apps and games from the Play store.
- Now search for All Screen Video Cast from play store using the search bar. Find the right version of the casting app from the search result.
- Now download the app and wait for it to install automatically. You can start casting with the apps on your Smart TVs once completing the installation.