Are you looking for a well-recognized and free VPN client to secure your internet browsing? If so then the Atom VPN for PC can be an excellent option for you. The Atom VPN includes an easy to use interface with a large number of servers to ensure you a decent VPN experience. It also offers you a decent internet speed when compared with the other VPNs.
The Atom VPN is a free VPN available currently for Android and iOS. Until now, there is no official release of Atom VPN for the PC-based operating systems. That means you cannot enjoy the VPN directly on your PC. The only way to use the VPN on Computer is by using an android emulator. Check out the article to acknowledge the procedure.
What Does a VPN Do?
The primary goal of a VPN is to secure your online footprint by protecting against the threats. The VPN programs include several encryption methods and protocols to hide your browsing data and information you share through online. VPN uses a proxy tunnel to reroute your data using a different address so that no one can access them.
Using a VPN, you become a complete anonymous on the internet and your personal information, location, IP address, etc. stay secret. That means you can browse the internet securely from the location of the world. VPN also helps you to remove restrictions from the website by removing the firewalls from the network.
The Benefits of The Atom VPN
The Atom VPN is one of the well-recognized VPN with more than 500,000 downloads from different countries of the world. Another remarkable thing about the VPN is it is extremely lightweight. The size of the VPN is only 4.4 MB, smaller than most of the same types of software. Here are the primary features of the Atom VPN:
- Includes smart servers with thousands of proxies around the world.
- Small in size and don’t make the device low; require low system resources.
- Easy to employ – connect to the finest server automatically with one tap.
- Free forever – don’t require any signup, login or registration.
- Offer faster speed to stream videos from different sources without lag.
- Remove censorship or restriction from the website or the apps.
- Works with any apps and browser installed on your device.
Download Procedure of Atom VPN for PC
As the Atom VPN is not available for the computer devices, you will need to employ a trick to use the program on the PC. If you don’t have any previous experience on the VPN – it is like your typical computer apps but the program is capable of producing an android-like environment inside your PC. You can play any android games or apps there.
The emulator will produce the simulated environment by making use of the hardware resources of the computer. You can use the Atom VPN on the PC by utilizing multiple emulators. However, you must select the right one to enjoy decent performance. Not all the emulators available out there can ensure you a quality performance.
How to Run the Atom VPN with Emulator
You can use any of the emulators to run the Atom VPN on your device. Some popular varieties of emulator include Gameloop, Bluestacks, Nox App Player, Smart Gaga, LD Player, etc. You can use any of the emulators by following the same guide described below:
- Get the installer of a suitable emulator for your computer operating systems. You will only use the Bluestacks for the Mac PC and all others on the Windows.
- Start the launcher and install the software with instructions from the setup page. It will take a few minutes to complete all the installations.
- The software will automatically start after the installation. Inside it, you will find an app UI that should resemble the android OS.
- Now open the Play Store by login to the Gmail ID to access the download service of the app. Then search Atom VPN from there.
- Install the right Atom VPN from the Play Store app. Within a while, the VPN will be set up inside your emulator and you can begin using it from there.
The Atom VPN for PC is undoubtedly one of the best VPN clients currently. Now you can also use it on the computer devices following the given direction.