Video editing is now easier than ever with the densely available free video editors. Some of the applications are even suitable for professional movies, short-film, and animation creations. However, one issue about free video editors is that most of them put a watermark on your video, which is not preferable by any video creator.
Best Free Video Editing Software No Watermark
The watermarks can even blemish the stunningness of a well-made video. So, what can you do? You can use free video editing software that doesn’t add watermarks to your videos. Below, we will let you know about some of such applications. Keep reading to acknowledge detailed information about the apps.
OpenShot is one of the most versatile video editors that you can get at free of cost. The open-source and cross-platform video editor program brings everything that you need for creating basic to professional-grade videos. What’s more interesting about the editor is it is straightforward and quick to learn with available 70 plus language support. It will take only a few hours to master the features of the app. It also doesn’t add any watermarks to your videos.
The OpenShot app also supports audio and image enhancement along with the video. It supports an extensive range of video, audio, and image formats. You can quickly complete your video editing project, as there are multiple tracks for your video and audio clips. The program also includes pre-made title templates to add to your video. With a variety of effects, 3D animations, slow motion, and time effects, the OpenShot is currently a top-notch free editor.
- Versatile no watermark video editor with extensive features.
- Support 3D animation and various video effects.
- Faster video editing with several tracks for videos and audios.
- Easy to use interface with supports for 70 plus languages.
- Cross-platform software is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
The ShotCut video editor another excellent video editor software with a lot of impressions. It is open-source and cross-platform software that arrives with all the essential features for day to day video editing. The ShotCut don’t add any watermarks in your videos and arrives at entirely free of cost. There is no subscription, trial, advertisement required for using the excellent quality video editor. The interface of the editor is also very intuitive and easy to use.
There are many unique video effects, templates, and filters available in the freeware app that you can use to enhance your videos. Besides, you can edit the same file in different devices as the program is cross-platform. Though it is a free app, you can also edit videos at 4K resolution in it. You will not require importing the videos as it includes the native timeline. You can also capture videos and audios for editing directly from the app.
- Supports all the latest video and audio formats with 4K.
- Directly capture audio and video from the app interface.
- Include text, color, noise, and counter generator.
- Include Freior video generator plugin with color and plasma.
- Varieties of audio enhancement feature with effects.
If you are searching for a free video editor for Mac computers, then the iMovie can be an excellent choice. It arrives with all the latest Mac OS operating systems free of cost. It is also available for the iPad and iPhone devices. Though a built-in video editor, there are quality features for creating your videos. As a system app, it doesn’t take a lot of resources and operates smoothly. Apart from video editing, you can also perform audio editing in the app.
The iMovie video editor includes a variety of basic video editing options for your casual video editing works. Besides, you can share the preferred video directly on different platforms, including YouTube and iOS devices. It supports exporting videos at 4K quality. One of the most outstanding functions of the editor is green-screen compositions. There is also a video effect library which you can apply on your clips with a single click.
- Smooth and user-friendly features for video editing.
- Obtainable for all the Apple devices, including iPhone, Mac, iPad.
- Supports all the video resolution, including 1080p and 4K.
- Include effects library which can be applied with one click.
VSDC Free Video Editor
Though the VSDC Free Video Editor is not that popular, it is one of the complete free video editor application. There is no watermark, trial period, or advertisements in the editor.You can perform different types of professional and casual fun videos using the software. It supports an extensive variety of video, image, and audio formats. You can export the edited videos on social media platforms and also upload them on YouTube.
The VSDC Free Video Editor includes a massive library of transitions, filters, and effects. You can use the resources for the farther enhancement of the video. Besides, it supports mask creation for highlighting, hiding, and blurring a particular area in the video. Some of the premium features of the editor include video stabilization, picture-in-picture, and color blending. There are some extra features, like DVD burning, direct capture, converter, and more.
- Don’t include any watermark, advertisement, or trial period.
- Support multiple videos, audio, and image formats.
- Support video exporting to social media sites, including Youtube.
- Include video stabilization, picture-in-picture, color blending.
- Include DVD burning, video converter, direct capture, and more.
The DaVinci Resolve is an advanced video editor application with a good number of features. The video editor is extremely popular for its superior color correction feature. With the rich functionalities of the app, you can prepare professional-level videos. It features an intelligent edit mode that can automatically sync the clips and edit. You can also regulate the frame rate and resolutions of the video easily from the editor.
The DaVinci Resolve is packed with innovative advanced and basic features to let you edit any video types. Some of the app’s top-notch features are motion graphics, visual effects, cut pages, etc. Besides, itincludes built-in tools for stabilization, transformation, and retiming. As it supports multi-track editing, you can edit the videos at a faster speed. You can edit the meta-data of video, sync sound, easily color-grade the clips with it.
- Advanced color correction features to edit movies and short films.
- Rich editing interface with basic and sophisticated features.
- Features an intelligent mode for auto clip syncs and edit.
- Built-in tools for transformation, retiming, and stabilizations.
- Lets you control the frame rate and resolution of the clips.
There is no point in paying for the paid services when you can get the top-notch video editors like OpenShot, DaVinci Resolves, etc. free of cost. Some of these free video editing software can beat premium programs with quality performance and stunning features. We hope you will discover a suitable app from the above options for both beginner or professional level video editing.