It’s been almost ten years since the Minecraft game was released. Interestingly, it is still one of the most played games in the world. As per Wikipedia, the game is the fourth most played gamer with more than 600 million players worldwide.
It’s no wonder there are exclusively made peripherals like keyboard and mouse from various manufacturers for this game. They are designed to scale up your game performance to make the game more pleasant.
In this post, we will let you know about some of the best mouse for Minecraft. We will also offer you an in-depth buying guide to make the buying decision easier.
What is The Best Gaming Mouse for Minecraft?
In case you are searching for a straightforward answer: the best gaming mouse for Minecraft is Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse. Perhaps, the powerful and precise mouse is suitable for almost all types of gaming, including FPS, strategic, sports, you name it. The whole gaming community praises the well-researched and durable mouse, and you will also love it.
- Top-Notch Gaming Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse
- High-precision sensor: Redragon M601 RGB Gaming Mouse
- Delta Zero Sensor technology: Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Top of the Line Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Surge – RGB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse
- Ultra-Fast Wireless Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Best for Minecraft: Razer DeathAdder Expert – Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse
- Affordable Price: PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired, RGB Chroma Backlit Gaming Mouse
Best Mouse for Minecraft Reviews in 2021
The below-mentioned best Minecraft mouse has been chosen based on our in-depth research by considering the build-quality, DPI level, and other crucial features. Check out the detailed reviews of the mice from below.
1. Top-Notch Mouse : Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Elite Features:
- High-precision eSports-grade optical sensor with 16000 DPI.
- Customizable Chroma RGB lighting with 16.8 million colors.
- 7 programmable and high-precision mechanical buttons.
- Durable mechanical switches, tested for 50 million clicks.
- Rubber side grips with the ergonomic form factor.
- Gaming-grade scroll feedback with tactile feedback.
The Razer DeathAdder is one of the most reliable gaming chargers currently. The well-engineered and ergonomic gaming mouse is a perfect combination of comfort and performance. Moreover, it is an excellent choice for all varieties of games. The mouse is so comfortable that you can play all-days without feeling any fatigue or ache on the hand. If you are searching for a top-notch gaming mouse with guaranteed performance, this is the perfect bet for you.
What impresses us the most about the gaming mouse is its sensitivity. It features a high-end eSports-grade optical sensor that ensures up to 16,000 DPI and 450 IPS tracking. You can also alter the sensitivity of the mouse to suit your preferred level. Using the Synapse 2.0 software, you can even modify the mechanical buttons, RGB lights, and much more things. Apart from different types of gaming, it is also suitable and well-equipped for the works.
- Ensure precise performance for different types of gaming, including FPS, strategy, and others.
- It offers an outstanding range of sensitivity to get advantages in competitive gaming.
- Well-designed and ergonomic shape to provide comfort on long-duration gaming.
- Highly customizable; you can modify the buttons, DPI, switches, and RGB lights.
- Impressive and color-rich RGB lighting on the logo and scroll feedback.
- It doesn’t look that fancy, which is lacking if you are buying it for a live stream setup.
- The Razer Synapse software requires registration, and it is a little bit confusing.
2. High-Precision Sensor: Redragon M601 RGB Gaming Mouse
Redragon M601 RGB Product Feature:
- Mouse with a high-precision sensor offers up to 7200 DPI.
- Programmable RGB backlit with 11 lighting effects.
- Total 7 buttons, 6 programmable buttons, 2 side buttons.
- Adjustable Weight tuning wheel and anti-skid scroll wheel.
- Features 6 foot strong, braided, and high-speed cable.
The Redragon M601 RGB gaming mouse offers you a versatile array of features without cutting the pocket. One of the primary selling points of the mouse is its adjustable weights. Perhaps, you will not find a lot of decent mouse in this price range that offers you the fantastic arrays of function. The mouse fits naturally on your hands and pretty comfortable for long-duration Minecraft gaming. You can easily make further enhancement of performance and comfort with appropriate adjustment.
The Redragon mouse offers you up to 7200 DPI of sensitivity. You can easily change the DPI between 800, 1200, 1600, 2400, and 7200 by using the included software. It has an RGB backlit with 11 lighting effects, which you can easily modify using the app. There are also 7 programmable buttons in the mouse. Some other features of the mouse include anti-skid wheels, braided cable, corrosion-resistant USB connector. Overall, it’s a perfect combination of durability, comfort, and performance.
- Naturally-fit design with smooth Teflon pads to ensure optimum comfort.
- Multiple levels of DPI; suitable for almost all types of games, including FPS and strategy.
- It comes with software from the manufacturer to customize a variety of things.
- Durable and lengthy high-speed cable braided cable with anti-corrosion USB connector.
- Impressive and elegant appearance with colorful and customizable RGB lights.
- As per some users, you may encounter occasional lags while playing high-graphic games.
3. Best Zero Sensor technology: Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
Wireless Mouse Product Feature:
- DPI control button with 5 DPI settings up to 2500 DPI.
- 250 hours battery life with polaroid AA batteries.
- Delta Zero technology for precise and speedy tracking.
- 11 programmable buttons; tested for 20 million clicks.
- Different modes to switch between performance and battery life.
Logitech C602 is another reliable choice in the gaming community for its highly accurate performance. The wireless mouse can offer you up to 250 hours for regular use with Polaroid AA batteries. You can even extend battery life up to 1440 hours by switching to the endurance mode. The mouse has 11 buttons, all programmable using the software from the manufacturer. It looks a little bit classic as there is no RGB light.
The Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse features Delta Zero Sensor technology, which ensures accurate tracking on different surfaces. Even though it is a wireless mouse, the manufacturer guarantees you a 100% lag-free gaming experience. It is also pretty sensitive with up to 2500 DPI and equips easy to control DPI settings. The mouse’s design consists of a palm-shaped grip with sculpted buttons, ensuring you comfort the long haul.
- It offers an extensive battery life, up to 8X battery life than the regular wireless mouse.
- High-Accuracy Delta Zero Sensor with accurate tracking technology to be used on any surface.
- It ensures a lag-free gaming experience with a 2.4 GHz gaming-grade wireless connection.
- Easy to customize DPI and buttons using the software from the manufacturer.
- Natural-palm-shaped grip and buttons to offer maximum comfort on long gaming sessions.
- The mouse is pretty wide, which makes it a little bit discomforting for the smaller palms.
- The middle click buttons need to be utilized with high pressure to work.
4. Top Line Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Surge – RGB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse
- Customizable 360-degree RGB light effects with Light Ring.
- Features premium Pixart 3389 sensor with up to 16000 DPI.
- Reliable OMRON switches and six programmable buttons.
- Compatible with NGenuity software for customizations.
- On-board memory to save up to 3 user profiles for easy switching.
The HyperX Pulsefire Surge premium-grade mouse with high-end and superior features. The first impression of the mouse is its impressive appearance. It features a 360-degree RGB light ring that offers stunning and smooth customizable lights. The mouse has equipped with Pixart 3389 sensor to offer up to 16000 DPI. That means you will get a fluid response and pinpoint tracking accuracy for additional advantage.
Another remarkable feature of the mouse is the Omron switches. The well-researched switches are first and comfortable to click. They are also rated for 50 million clicks, ensuring you a long-term performance. You can easily customize various things, including the DPI, light effect, program buttons, etc., from the well-designed NGenuity software. Besides, you can save up to three user-profile from switching between different games.
- One of the most sensitive mice with up to 16000 DPI and 5 DPI levels.
- Ensure fluid response and pinpoint accuracy with a high-end Pixart 3389 sensor.
- Well-researched and extremely durable OMRON switches, tested for 50 million clicks.
- Easy customization of the features with top of the line NGenuity software.
- Comfortable and well-shaped design for easy operation and long duration gaming.
- The mouse offers the beta version of the software, which is not accurate. You can download the stable version from the HyperX website.
5. Ultra-Fast Wireless Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
- High-speed gaming mouse with Logitech’s ultra-fast wireless technology.
- Features Hero 25K sensor with up to 25,600 customizable DPI.
- 11 programmable buttons with a hyper-fast scroll wheel.
- Adjustable weight system with six removable weights.
- Adjustable RGB light that synchronizes with the gameplay.
The Logitech G502 Wireless Gaming Mouse is a popular choice amongst the FPS games because of its excellent performance. It is equipped with Logitech’s ultra-fast wireless technology and the Hero 25k sensor to ensure a superfast speed. The mouse also features weight tuning for further modification of the performance. It is also easy and quick to charge the mouse with the PowerPlay wireless charging technology.
The Logitech G502 Wireless Gaming Mouse can offer you up to 25,600 max DPI sensitivity. You can set the DPI from 100 to the maximum level easily. Along with 400+ IPS, 1:1 tracking, and such high DPI, the mouse can provide a tremendous advantage even in competitive games. It has 11 programmable buttons and a fast scroll wheel to assign commands for various games. There are also customizable RGB lights that synchronize lightning with gameplay.
- Super-sensitive tracking capability with Hero 25k sensor and ultra-fast wireless technology.
- Extensive and customizable 25,600 DPI with 400+ IPS, suitable for competitive gaming.
- Assign and give commands with 11 programmable and comfortable buttons.
- Impressive RGB that changes with gameplay; can be customized for your personalized animation.
- Support weight and balance tuning for enhancing performance on various surfaces.
- The mouse is only for the right-handed, and there is no version available for the left-hander.
- The G Hub software is not adequately user-friendly to customize settings.
6. Best for Minecraft: Razer DeathAdder Expert – Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse
- 4G optical sensor provides up to 6400 DPI with high accuracy tracking.
- Fulcrum over the main two buttons to bounce back the fingers.
- Customizable RGB lights on the logo and the cursor wheel.
- An optimized mouse shape to fit any hand snugly and efficiently.
The Razer DeathAdder Expert is a new addition to their legendary DeathAdder series. It comes with a 4G Optical sensor and offers around 6400 DPI at max. The range may not be adequate for high-graphic FPS games, but it is definitely suitable for Minecraft and related games. You can also adjust the DPI at variable levels based on your preference. The response rate of the mouse is excellent with a quality tracking sensor.
The DeathAdder Expert mouse from Razor comes with an intuitive and uncluttered design. It is crafted to fit your hands snugly under the palm for a comfortable and long duration gaming experience. There are five buttons in the mouse which you can customize for commands. It also has LED lights on the logo and middle cursor wheel, which you can disable. You will need to use the software from the brand to customize various features.
- The ergonomically shaped mouse is a perfect pick for a fatigue-free gaming experience.
- The quality tracking technology enables you to move long distances quickly and precisely.
- It features a total of five programmable buttons with two side buttons for convenience.
- The mouse features LED lights instead of RGB, which you can easily disable from the app.
- The clicking sound of the mouse is very loud, which may not be liked by some people.
- The software is not included with the mouse; you need to download it separately.
7. Affordable Price: PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired, RGB Chroma Backlit Gaming Mouse
- 8 programmable buttons and Fire Button for various games.
- Customizable Chroma RGB backlit with 16.8 million colors.
- Five DPI from 1200 to 7200 DPI with up to 1000 Hz polling rate.
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous hand grips with 5.9 fit cable.
- Includes software suite to customize DPI, RGB, and buttons.
Looking for a feature-rich gaming mouse at an affordable price? The PICTEK use Chroma Backlit Gaming Mouse can be an excellent pick for you. It can offer you up to 7200 DPI with four polling rates for exceptional gaming performance. The DPI can be adjusted at four different levels for a personalized fit for anyone. It features a well-engineered optical sensor with excellent tracking capacity on any type of game.
The PICTEK Gaming mouse features 8 programmable buttons and fire buttons that can be easily programmed with the included software. You can use the buttons for performing various commands quickly for advantages in gaming. Besides, there is a unique rapid-fire button that assists you in the FPS games. There are also customizable chroma RGB lights with 16 million colors to boost your gaming experience.
- Easy to adjust DPI with the switches for precise performance in various games.
- Impressive and comfortable texture; ensure a smooth and fatigue-free operation.
- Colorful RGB that can be easily adjusted to fit with your gaming setup.
- All the buttons are customizable to automate gaming tasks for extra advantage.
- If you have shorter thumbs, it may be a little challenging to reach the thumb button effortlessly.
- The cord is made of usual rubber materials; it would be better if the cable were braided.
How to Choose the Best Gaming Mouse for Minecraft?
Typically, the mouse for the Minecraft game doesn’t need to be exclusively premium. You can even play the game smoothly with traditional three-button mice. However, if you are going to play other games along with Minecraft, you should consider the below features:
DPI and Polling Rate
The DPI is the most crucial consideration when it comes to gaming mice. As Minecraft is a map-based game, you will want to explore at a faster rate. If you’re going to play several games with the mouse, then it would be better to go for the one with several DPI settings. You should be able to change the DPI quickly to suit the game.
Another important consideration is the polling rate. The higher polling rate offers you better speed and lowers lag, which is crucial for any game. The polling rate is typically mentioned in Hertz (Hz) in the specification. A polling rate around 500 to 1000 Hz or more is considered appropriate.
The customizable buttons can give you an impressive advantage during multiplayer games. You can use the buttons for short commands or automate the functions of the game. As an example, you can change the gun in FPS games by using the button. You can also employ the controls for different works in the Minecraft game.
Are you the one who keeps playing the game all day long? If so, then you should go for an ergonomic and well-shaped gaming mouse to ensure comfort. It will help you to enjoy comfortable gaming without any fatigue or discomfort. You can also consider the mouse with adjustable weights to tune the weight to reshape the performance.
Wired or Wireless
It is believed that the wireless mouse frequently lags and lacks performance. But nowadays, the wireless gaming mouse arrives with top-notch technologies to ensure you zero latency and lag. Besides, occasional lags and latency is not a significant issue while you are playing games like Minecraft. So, you can choose either a wired or wireless mouse without further thought.
The RGB lights don’t improve the gaming performance, but it does enhance your setup’s appearance. Especially, if you do live stream, selecting a gaming mouse with vibrant RGB lights will help to attract more viewers. Make sure to choose the one with adjustable or stoppable RGB light for convenience.
The price of the gaming mouse varies on a large scale. You can find a decent mouse at $10 when some can cost you more than $100. There is nothing to be sad about if you don’t have an expensive budget for a mouse. The mouse around $10 to $20 price range can offer you error-less performance in Minecraft. It would be better to go for a premium mouse if you are going to play competitive games.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a mouse good for gaming?
The gaming mice are more versatile and flexible when compared with the regular mice. They feature customizable functions for fine-tuning the performance and comfort. These mice also equip high-end sensors to maximize the DPI sensitivity for a faster response rate.
Can you use a normal mouse for gaming?
You may use a regular mouse for gaming. But it cannot offer you a decent experience when compared to the gaming mouse. For example, the DPI is very low in the regular mouse which will cause lags and high latency and decrease the chances of winning.
Are gaming mice worth it?
The gaming mouse comes with a fat price tag. But they are a worthy investment if you are a serious gamer. The gaming mouse is high-performing, and it can enhance the result. Besides, gaming mice are more comfortable and don’t cause fatigue on long-duration gaming.
How long do gaming mice last?
Even if you are a full-time gamer, the gaming mice can last around two years without any issues. They may last more than five years if you are an occasional gamer. However, the longevity may vary depending on the brand or model you choose.
What DPI do most gamers use?
Typically, gamers use a DPI range between 400 to 800. However, some of the gamers may prefer a higher degree of DPI for a competitive advantage. Higher DPI means speedier and accurate tracking, but it is also hard to control excessive DPI settings.
The mice mentioned above are our topic pick for precise performance while playing Minecraft. In fact, the fully-equipped mouse is also suitable for almost all varieties of games. The list includes the mice that are adequately tested and approved by the pro gamers. So, you can go for any of the best mouse for Minecraft without any further thoughts.