The BetterNet VPN is an android VPN client that currently don’t have any version for the Windows or Mac-based operating system. That means you cannot use the BetterNet VPN directly on PC devices. You can only run the Android VPN on PC by producing a virtual android environment inside your PC. The procedure will be discussed below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Need to Utilize a VPN?
- 2 Highlighted Features of BetterNet VPN
- 3 The Download Procedure of BetterNet VPN for Windows, Mac, iOS and Pc
Why Need to Utilize a VPN?
In this world of ultra-modern technology, your browsing data and privacy is never safe on the internet. There are hackers, tracers, and law enforcement who are always tracing your data and recording your every footstep. A VPN app helps you to browse the internet safely by rerouting your data through a virtual IP address.
Your main IP address will never be exposed while using the VPN. Moreover, the browsing data that you share over the internet will be encrypted. That means you can enjoy a fully safe internet browsing experience by using the VPN. A decent VPN will ensure safe browsing over any network including Wi-Fi and Mobile data.
Highlighted Features of BetterNet VPN
The BetterNet VPN is downloaded by more than 50,000,000 people around the globe. That becomes possible because of the outstanding feature of the BetterNet VPN:
- Incognito browsing using encryption technology to protect your data.
- Let’s you use public Wi-Fi by preventing data exposure and tracing.
- Allows you to bypass the geo-restriction to access any website from anywhere.
- Include several servers to ensure a decent browsing experience.
- Well-optimized and highly responsive interface to ensure ease of use.
The Download Procedure of BetterNet VPN for Windows, Mac, iOS and Pc
As we previously mentioned, the only way to run the BetterNet VPN on your PC is by utilizing an android emulator. The emulator is just like your usual computer apps which can make a virtual android environment. It will produce a virtual device that will work as an android device. You can play any games or apps on the android emulator.
The term emulator may sound tricky for the first time but is extremely easy to configure and use. Almost all the emulators out there available free of charge and the using procedure of them is also the same. They will utilize the power of your computer to run the android programs.
How to Run BetterNet VPN on PC with Emulator
- Get the official latest version of your favorite VPN from the perspective website. Or, you can easily download the app by searching on Google.
- Install the emulator by using the steps mentioned inside the setup page. It will take some time as there will be several packages that need to be installed.
- Now open the emulator app from the homepage of your PC and then start the Play Store from there.
- To use the Play Store app service, you must log in through Gmail. Then search for BetterNet VPN from there.
- Install the BetterNet VPN app from the search result and the VPN will be ready to use within a while.
FAQs on BetterNet VPN
Some queries about the BetterNet VPN described below:
Is Betternet a safe VPN?
The BetterNet VPN is entirely safe as it uses top-grade encryption technology to protect your data. It also utilizes various measurements along with a strict no-log policy, ensuring you 100% secured browsing.
Why does Betternet keep disconnecting?
The BetterNet VPN may disconnect due to a lot of problems. It can disconnect when the device failed to create a particular VPN profile. Moreover, the VPN can also disconnect due to the slow internet.
Does Betternet hide your IP?
The BetterNet VPN hides your IP address by using a virtual proxy IP from its server. That means your real life will never be exposed while using the BetterNet VPN.