Blink app for PC is widely used to monitor the security cameras. It is a kind of surveillance tool which gives you access to the live feed of blink CCTV cameras. You should download and use the Blink Home Monitor app if you are concerned about the security of your beloved ones.
Table of Contents
Blink Home Monitor camera is a popular IP camera which is known for monitoring your home or office. Compared to the other camera devices, it will not cost you much. Anyone can conveniently set these cameras at any place. Only you have to put two batteries inside the cameras and place them.
There is no use of wires and cables in these Blink cams. That’s why you can place the cameras inside the house when you are at home. Alternatively, you can place them right after your front door when you are out of your house.
The developer of this application is the Immedia Semiconductor Company. It is one of the best surveillance apps that comes with an easy to navigate UI. This monitoring tool is available at the lowest price. Its associated application is also free of cost. So the Blink app for windows can be the right choice for you.
There are many reasons for using this security app. Now we are going to discuss some of the key advantages of using the Blink cam app on PC.
- It can detect every single movement and also notify you whenever someone is around the camera.
- By using this app, you can connect with multiple devices.
- The Blink cam for PC gives a clear view of the live video on a big screen.
- All the streaming videos are recorded in HD quality.
- It’s a free online application without ads.
This app is officially not available for desktop users. But we are delivering the following steps that you may consider before downloading the software. We will use some Android emulators to make an environment in your computer for installing the smartphone apps. MEmu Play is a topmost app player that we will show now.
Step 1. Go to the official website of MEmu Play and download the emulator.
Step 2. After installing, launch the app player now. In the next screen, log in with your Gmail account.
Step 3. Find the Play Store and search for the Blink Home Monitor app.
Step 4. To start the installation process, press the Install button. A few minutes later, you will see the Blink app icon.
Step 5. Now click on it to start using.
BlueStacks is another specialized Android app emulator. Let’s begin the procedure with this app player.
Step 1. Install the Bluestacks software on your PC. The whole process may take a few minutes to complete.
Step 2. Similar to the previous method, find the Google play store in the emulator.
Step 3. Use your Google account details for login. Then search for the Blink Home Monitor app.
Step 4. Select the correct app and click on the Install button.
Step 5. When the application is installed on your PC, double-tap on the app icon to open and run it.
It’s effortless to connect IP cameras with the Blink app for PC. All you have to do is, scan the QR-code with your smartphone or computer. The QR-code should be placed outside the camera devices. You will get a successful connection notification within a few seconds.
So adding the camera in the Blink application is pretty straightforward. Check out the below steps to acknowledge how to connect the blink cams with the app:
- Open the Blink app from your device and click on the Sync module. After doing so, you should see a green connection line that defines that you are connected with the Blink server.
- Now you will find a plus (+) icon on the home screen of the Blink app. Click on it to connect the cameras.
- Now you will be redirected to the “Add Device” screen. You will find a Blink wireless camera, mini camera, etc. listed on the screen.
- Typically, you will not require the sync module for the mini cameras. However, you can add it with a sync module for extended functionalities. After clicking on the camera, you can scan a QR code from the camera body to add the camera.
- You may also enter the serial key manually if the QR code function is not working. You will find the serial number under the battery compartment of the camera.
- After the camera is successfully added, you will see recommendations on camera placement.