The Cloud VPN for Windows is a high-speed and free VPN software used by many people around the globe. If lets you secure your online footprint with various smart technologies. If you are concerned about your phone, the Cloud VPN can be an excellent choice. It can help you prevent the government, ISP, and third-party organizations from tracking your browsing history. Besides, you can use it to remove restrictions from the blocked websites.
The Cloud VPN is currently available for android devices. The VPN is not yet deployed for the Windows or Mac operating system. However, there is an easy technique that lets you run the program on your computer devices. Keep going through the write-up to know the method.
Table of Contents
Why You Need a VPN for PC?
While using the internet, your browsing history and account credentials get exposed to various third-party organizations and hackers. They can cause serious harm to you by using the information. The VPN software can help you resist anyone from checking your sensitive information. When you are using a VPN, your browsing data will be routed through a different path. That means you will become anonymous.
The VPN apps help you to use the restricted websites in your region. Different countries block various sites for many reasons, including religious, political, and others. But you can remove the block from the website by using a VPN software. The VPN will hide your location and assign a virtual location for you to do so.
Your data is completely secured with the modern VPN programs like the Cloud VPN. They utilize various high-grade encryption technology to prevent data leakage. As a result, you can become fully assured about different sensitive data, including login credentials, virtual bank information, etc. Sometimes, the VPN app also allows you to enjoy a better internet speed than the usual network.
Features of Cloud VPN:
The Cloud VPN is one of the feature-rich VPN for android devices utilized by thousands of people. It arrives with a standard interface that is pretty easy to use. You can easily connect to the VPN service with one click. No login or subscription is required for using the service. Moreover, it offers you a stable performance with the available servers from different locations of the world.
Here are some of the top-notch features of the Cloud VPN:
- 100% free VPN software with all the required features.
- Offer high-speed and stable performance.
- Include servers all over the world for better performance.
- Lets you unlock the blocked website in your region.
- Works on all types of networks, including 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi.
How to Download the Cloud VPN on Windows Computer?
As there is no official developer release of the Cloud VPN for the Windows computers, you cannot directly utilize it on your PC. However, you can run the Android version of the software on your PC using an easy technique. You will require to utilize an emulator for android to run the VPN on your PC. The VPN will make a virtual android device on your computer, allowing you to run any android software on your PC. The emulator apps are available free of cost.
Several programs can emulate an android virtual environment on the windows computer devices. Some of the popular android emulators currently include the Gameloop, Bluestack, Nox App Player, LD Player. Though different emulator arrives with varying sets of feature and interface, they work in the same way. Today, we will let you know how to utilize the LD player emulator to run the VPN app.
Download Cloud VPN using LD Player
The Cloud VPN is a free android emulator that lets you run any android program on your PC. It is small in size and available at free of cost. As it comes at a minimal size, it doesn’t eat up a lot of the PC resources and doesn’t make your PC slow, unlike most free emulators. Here is how to use the LD Player to install the cloud VPN on Windows:
- At first, obtain the latest release of the LD player for your PC. You can quickly find it by searching at the search engines.
- Follow the given guide inside the emulator to complete the installation.
- Now start the android player emulator after the installation is done. You will notice an interface resembling android tabs or mobile inside the software.
- Open play store app from the software interface. Then log in to Gmail ID for retrieving the Google Play download services.
- Now search for the Cloud VPN using the search bar. Install the Cloud VPN from the search outcome.
- After completing the installation successfully, you will see the VPN app icon in the virtual android, and that is your Cloud VPN for PC.