The CM Browser for PC can be an excellent companion for you while browsing the internet. The tiny app features a wide variety of functionalities to offer you a smooth download experience. If you are having issues with your default browser, then the CM browser can be an excellent choice for you. It also includes varieties of protective and smart features to ensure your safety over the internet.
The CM Browser is currently only deployed for android devices. There is no official version of the program for the windows pc devices. However, you can easily run the browser on your pc using an emulator program. Keep reading the article to know how to use the CM Browser on your computer.
Table of Contents
CM Browser – A Small but Powerful Browser
The size of the cm browser is only 5mb. But it arrives with all the needed features along with some additional features. One of the fantastic features of the app is the smart download, which can easily detect the downloadable files. You can easily download these files even if they restrict them. Another remarkable feature of the app is the ads blocker. The powerful built-in ad blocker can limit the ads and ensure faster speed.
The CM Browser warns you when you visit a malicious or fraudulent website to ensure your safety. More so, it offers you a download protection feature with a background check to make sure that the files are malware-free. There are also incognito modes in the app, allowing browsing without leaving any cookies, cache, history, etc. things.
Some other features of the app include no tracing, speed dial, text search, font size adjustment, card tabs, search engine switch, page translator, and much more.
Download Procedure for CM Browser
The CM Browser application is currently obtainable for mobile operating smartphones only. There are no authorized deployments of the app for the computers. However, you can run the CM Browser on your computer using an android emulator software. The emulator is a computer program that creates a virtual atmosphere for running any android apps. By implementing the given technique, you use the CM Browser for Android on your PC.
There are large variations of emulator services online currently. But we recommend you to use the Bluestack emulator instead of the others. It is the most reliable one out there. Here is how you will install the CM Browser using the Bluestack emulator:
- Get the Bluestack emulator software from its authorized site. Or, you can search it on google to get the link to the site.
- Now get the exe file of the CM browser from google. It is available on almost all the apk sharing sites.
- Open the Bluestack program after the installation is completed. Then go to the file manager and navigate to the location where the apk file is downloaded.
- Then click on the apk file and click on open with and select the Bluestack.
- The app will be installed on your computer within a while.
You can rely on the same procedure for downloading the CM Browser for both windows and mac computers.
Main features of the CM Browser
Here are some of the remarkable features of the CM Browser:
- Smart download to detect the downloadable files.
- Ad blockers to block ads and offer faster loading.
- Alert you about malicious and fraudulent websites.
- Incognito mode to browse without leaving any browsing data.
- Preload method to offer browsing speed acceleration.
- Page translator with support for 40 plus languages.
- Let’s you customize font size and personalize bookmark.
Hopefully, the CM Browser can be easily downloaded on your computer by following the given procedure.