DJI is one of the most popular manufacturers of commercial drones. They are manufacturing high-quality drones at affordable prices which are used for a variety of purposes. The DJI app for PC lets you easily control the drones and view the camera feed from the comfort of your phone. You can manage all the latest models of drone using the new version of the DJI app.
The DJI app lets you control Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire 2, and all other new models. You can easily install the Dji app from the Play Store and App Store for the Android and iPhone devices. However, you cannot use the drone software directly on PC devices. You can use the android version of the app on your PC with an emulator.
Keep going through the below pieces of the paragraph to acknowledge how to use the DJI app on Windows and Mac computers.
Table of Contents
What makes the DJI app Unique?
The DJI app 4 is the latest version of the DJI drone manufacturer. It arrives with a wide variety of functionalities to make control and drone management easier for you. The DJI app lets you check the real-time image from the drone on your smart device. You can control the drone for the perfect view by checking the transmission.
You can also make the camera settings adjustment to enhance the image of the camera as your preference. Moreover, the app can be also used for editing and sharing the captured photos. It features a new user interface and homepage which is optimized for ease of use. The app also features a built-in updated playback interface.
The built-in editor of the app also includes an improved UI. Now you will get multiple templates for editing the clips quickly. The app makes it easier to download, edit, and share the camera feed conveniently. You can also live stream the view from the camera using the app. Besides, it can record the data of the near real-time flights.
Highlighted Features of the DJI App
Some most hyped features of the new DJI App 4:
- Check the live feed camera transmission on your smart device.
- Allows camera settings adjustment easily.
- Arrives with an improved homepage, playback interface, and editor.
- Include more music tracks and templates for quicker edit.
- Allows editing, downloading, and sharing directly from the app.
- Enhanced user interface for ease of use.
Download the DJI app for PC, Windows and Mac Computers
The DJI app is made for the smartphone devices so that the user can easily control the drone during the flight. As per the developer, the DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, there is no plan to bring a computer version of the app for PC. So, the only way to use the DJI 4 app is through an android emulator. The emulator is a usual computer program that can virtualize an android device on PC.
In the virtual android device created by the emulator, you can easily run any android programs on your computer. The virtual device will work by utilizing the computation power of the device and you can change the resource allocation as you prefer. There are several android emulators for Mac and Windows which are obtainable at free of charge.
How to Download Dji App on your PC [Using Emulators]
Though there are a good number of free android emulators, you should select the one that can ensure you a decent performance. Some of the most versatile android emulators currently include Gameloop, Bluestack, LD Player, and much more. Here is how to download Dji App on PC by utilizing the Gameloop emulator:
- Search for the Gameloop emulator on Google to find the latest version of the program for your PC. Download the emulator install file from the download page of its official website.
- Then install the emulator by Tencent by clicking on the file. Follow the given guide on the emulator’s setup page.
- Now start the Play Store from the Gameloop emulator by login to your Gmail. Note that you must log in to Gmail for obtaining the download service of Google Play.
- Search Dji Go 4 by using the search bar for the Google Play Store emulator. Select the right drone app from the search result and install it on your PC.
- You can start using it instantly by connecting the drone with the app.
The DJI App for PC can be a great addition on your device to easily control the drone. We hope that you will find the guide helpful for installing the apps on your device.