The Miracast for Pc is one of the very few applications that help you to stream your device screen on a compatible TV. It is an excellent way of watching movies from your smartphone device to your TV. What makes the program unique is it allows you to connect with TVs wirelessly, without any need for wires. The app can be an outstanding choice for watching movies, TV shows, and streaming games on a bigger screen.
The Miracast app is not yet deployed for the windows and mac computers. However, you can easily use the program on your computer with a secure method. Keep reading the article to download Miracast for PC in the easiest way.
Table of Contents
Miracast for PC- What benefits it offers?
The Miracast is one of the very few applications that allow you to cast your screen from your phone to Miracast displays for live-streaming multimedia contents. The Wi-Fi Alliance certifies the app, and it is the only application that has the certification. Using the app, you can wirelessly share different multimedia contents, including HD videos, Images, movies, and much more. For these who love to enjoy movies on high-definition, the Miracast app will be an excellent choice.
It also allows you to project contents from the laptop to the room projectors during a conference. The app also allows you to view images from a smartphone, tablet, or computer on larger screens like HD televisions. It also supports an extensive number of video and audio formats to offer you a flexible performance.
How to download the Miracast for Pc?
You have already known that the Miracast APP has no authorized release for Windows, Mac, and other computer operating systems. However, the emulator programs can be a lifesaver for you. You can deploy an emulator to run the Miracast APP on your computer device smoothly. The emulator will craft a virtual android environment on your computer. It means you can easily run any android program on your computer.
There are different emulator programs available out there to run android apps on your PC. But we suggest our readers use the BlueStack emulator for the Miracast app. It is one of the most dependable and consistent emulator programs available now. It is also available as open source. Below, we will discuss how to use Bluestack to run the Miracast app on your computer:
Here is the procedure that you should follow for downloading the Miracast on your computer using the Bluestack emulator:
- At first, begin with downloading the emulator program from its official site. You can also get it by seeking at Google.
- Download the correct version of the Bluestack emulator program from the official website.
- Then start the Bluestack engine and open the google play store from the app interface.
- To access google play store, you will be asked to log in with your Gmail ID.
- Then search for the Miracast from the play store app.
- Now install the app from the play store. It should be ready to use within a while.
How to Solve Miracast Connection Issues on Windows 10
Here is some primary troubleshooting that you can implement to solve Miracast connection issues in Windows 10:
- Be assured whether or not your device supports Miracast.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi of your device is on.
- Verify that the display is turned on, and it supports Miracast.
- Be sure that the driver of your device is updated.
- Restart your device.
There is no alternative to the download Miracast for PC when it comes to streaming multimedia content on a larger display. Hopefully, the above directions will help you in using Miracast on your computer.