The Snapseed is an innovative application developed by Google Inc. that arrives with unique features. It is a professional photo editor with advanced features that enables you to make your photos more vibrant and stunning. As developed by Google, it is well-designed and the features efficient to ensure you a decent performance.
The Snapseed app is made only for iOS and Android smartphone devices. However, you can also enjoy the image editor on PC devices by using an emulator. Below, we will share how to download Snapseed for PC using an alternative method.
Table of Contents
Why Snapseed is the Best Photo Editor?
The Snapseed app is one of the best photo editors out there with excellent quality tools and filters. Millions of people around the globe use the highly-rated photo editor. There are 29 filters and tools in the Snapseed application. They include structure, HDR, Brush, Healing, Perspective, and much more. You can utilize the selective filter brushes to take the photos to the next level. It even enables you to customize the tools and filters for finer and precise controls.
You can also use the Snapseed for all sorts of necessary edits. It enables you to open and edit the RAW DNG files and save them in regular JPG format. You can fine-tune the photo contents by tweaking the exposure and color manually or automatically. It also allows cropping, rotation, white balance, expansion, etc. Besides, you can add vignettes, texts, curves, lens blur, glamour glow, etc., with the app. The Snapseed is undoubtedly one of the best free photo editors currently.
Some other features of te Snapseed:
- Fix face pose to make the self-click portraits better.
- Enhance the face by changing lights, smoothness, and eyes.
- Include double exposure to get a better version of the photo.
- Include multiple frames with adjustable sizes.
- Effects include B&W, vintage, Retrolux, Noir, Drama, etc.
Is Snapseed for PC available?
Unfortunately, Google didn’t yet release the Snapseed app for PC devices. However, that doesn’t mean that it is impossible to enjoy the professional photo editor on PCs. You can use the Snapseed on both Windows and Mac computer devices by utilizing an easy technique. All you need to do is to download an emulator and then run the photo editor in it.
There are quite a few android emulators apps obtainable free of charge. One of the standards and most used android emulator software is Bluestacks. It can help you to run the Snapseed on both Windows and Mac-based computer devices at ease. You can use all the features of the android-version on the emulated version.
How to Download Snapseed for PC with Emulator
Here is the step-by-step procedure that you should for utilizing the Snapseed photo editor on the Bluestakcs emulator.
- Get the emulator from the official site: www.bluestacks.com. Then visit the download page of the site to find the preferred installed.
- You will see different versions of the emulator on the download page. Make sure to save the latest release based on the OS of your PC.
- Now after saving the installed, click on it to begin the installation. Implement the mentioned steps in the wizard to complete the installation.
- Once you are done, open the emulator software and login to Gmail to enjoy the Play Store services.
- Now you need to search for the Snapseed app by utilizing the search bar on the top right. Complete the installation of the Snapseed app.
- Once done, you will find the Snapseed photo editor on the Bluestacks UI. You can start using it from there.
What are Some of the Alternatives of Snapseed?
The Snapseed app is the best of its type. There are not a lot of “great” alternatives to the app. However, you may consider the below apps:
Adobe Lightroom: The Adobe Lightroom comes from Adobe, the pioneer in the design industry. It has excellent arrays of features to edit and fine-tune your photos. It is a professional photo editor that you can utilize to enhance your photos.
PicsArt Photo Editor: The PicsArt photo editor app is the most used photo editor app currently. It has a vast number of features to bring out the best version of your photos. You can also sue the editor to make collage and edit videos.