Do you ever think of playing the Mobile Games on your PC? The Bluestacks Android emulator makes it possible now to run the Android Games on your computers conveniently. Currently, all high-quality mobile games require highly influential devices that include powerful hardware. As a result, it becomes hard for most players to play games on phone devices.
The Bluestacks emulator player was the first computer program that directly allowed us to play android games and apps on PC devices. It has been many years since the emulator was released. Still, many people are using it as a reliable medium of running android games on their computers.
How to download the bluestacks for pc windows? In the write-up, we will guide you to easily setup and configure the emulator on Windows PC. We will also acknowledge you how to download Bluestacks for Windows and Mac computers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bluestacks Emulator Introduction
- 2 How to Download the Bluestacks for Windows Pc
- 3 Features of Bluestacks Emulator:
- 4 Conclusion
Bluestacks Emulator Introduction
The Bluestacks Emulator was released in 2011 for the Windows Computer. It was the first-ever android emulator that was capable of creating a virtual android device on your PC. Currently, there are more than 210 million people all over the world using Bluestacks emulator. They use a patented technology known as “Layercake” to produce the virtual device.
The Bluestacks emulator was not efficient when it was first released. However, as it started to become popular, the developers made the app better and more efficient. Currently, the latest version of the Bluestacks Emulator is version 4, which is nicely optimized, especially for gaming. You can even stream the games directly from the emulator.
Currently, Bluestacks emulator is available for both Windows and Mac computer operating systems. The emulator is capable of employing any android games or apps directly from the Google Play Store. Depending on your computer’s specifications, you can run the games on High-Definition and higher Frame per second.
How to Download the Bluestacks for Windows Pc
It is pretty easy to install and configure the Bluestacks emulator on your PC. You can even do this without any prior experience. Below, we will discuss how to download the Bluestacks Emulator for Windows and configure it quickly.
- Download or save the app launcher of Bluestack from the recongnized website. Or, search for it on Bing or Google.
- Find the installer from the download folder from the file manager. Start the launcher, and it will take a while to download several packages.
- Once the download is completed, the emulator app will start automatically. After that, you can start using the Bluestacks emulator from the PC.
- Now open the emulator and agree to the terms and then select the preferred language. We will recommend you to choose English for a no-hassle using experience.
- Then you will need to login to a Gmail ID like any new android device. Simply enter your Gmail Password and ID. Don’t worry; it is entirely safe.
- If you have two factors verification on, then you will be headed to the in-app default browser for the farther works.
- After doing so, you will see a welcome screen with backup and location options. Keep these options turned on/off as per your preference and then click next.
- You can now use all the emulator features and access the Play Store to run the games or apps officially.
How to Update the Bluestacks Emulator
If you have a previous version installed on your PC, then you can install the update simply by downloading the launcher. Here is how to do it:
- Download the launcher of the emulator from the official webpage, as we mentioned earlier.
- After launching the installer, you will be notified that there is a previous version and recommend updating or downloading it again.
- Simply click on updates for further processes. The app should be updated and ready to utilize within a while. Your apps and app data will remain intact after updating the Android emulator app.
How to Install BlueStacks App on Windows 7, 8, 10
Installing Android programs from the Bluestack emulator is also very easy. Simply click on the icon of the Play Store and search for the preferred game or app. Select the right program from the search outcome and click on install. It will be installed and available to run from the emulator interface.
You can even install the apps from external sources. Search for the APK file of your preferred app and download it on your PC. Find the program from the download path and left-click on it with your computer’s mouse. Then open with Bluestack emulator. The APK app will be installed on your PC shortly.
Features of Bluestacks Emulator:
One of the big pluses of the Bluestacks Android Emulator is its high-quality features and optimizations. There is a huge developer group who are relentlessly researching and implementing new updates to make it efficient and well-performing. Check out some top features of the Bluestacks emulator from below:
Easy to Use Interface
Though a superior number of apps that let’s you create or produce virtual android systems on PC, the Bluestacks offers you the best user interface. It arrives with a fresh and sleek looking interface which makes your experience better and comfortable. You will find all the installed games or apps on the home screen of the emulator. Moreover, there will be options of settings, Media Manager, Browser, and Help on the interface.
The Bluestacks emulator even allows you to customize the interface. You can easily edit the skin as well as set your preferred wallpaper.
The Bluestacks emulator is the most powerful android emulator currently. As the developer advertised, the emulator’s current release can offer you better performance than any flagship android device. However, the performance will depend mostly on the specification of your computer. It is capable of running any resource-hungry applications.
You can also customize the performance of the emulator by allocating appropriate resources for the android environment. You can set the usage of RAM, CPU, GPU, and other hardware resources to enjoy better performance.
Let’s You Customize Game Controls
You can easily customize the keymapping of the games and apps on the Bluestacks emulator. You can either use the gamepad or keyboard and mouse for playing the games. Moreover, there are direct options for customizing the keymapping as per your preference. Such a feature makes it easier for you to play the games comfortably.
The emulator will also include a suggested keymapping for popular games like PUBG, Free Fire, etc. You can also use the recommended control if you feel comfortable with it. There are also options for advanced controls like double-tapping, long-press, etc. When it comes to the gamepad, you don’t require any keymapping, just plug and play.
Bluestacks is mostly popular for realistic graphics. You can enjoy the games on a higher resolution, which means a better gaming experience. Moreover, if the computer display supports HD/QHD, you can enjoy an ultra-crisp and superior graphics. You can also change the graphics resolution from the settings of the User Interface.
It includes In-game resolution like HD 720 Pixels, FHD 1080 pixels, and QHD 1440 pixels. However, you can only enjoy the higher pixels if you have a suitable graphics card on your PC like GTX 660, GTX 1060, or higher. If you are using a low-end device, we will recommend you stick with lower resolution for smoother gameplay.
The Bluestack Emulator is a pioneering development that allows you to virtualize a whole android device on a PC without doing a lot of work. It lets you run the android programs that are not available for the Windows OS on your PC conveniently. We hope that now you can easily download Bluestacks for Windows OS using the above guidance.