The Eseenet for PC is an excellent application to manage the surveillance camera of your house and properties. Especially if you have EsseDVR devices in your home, then the app will help you to manage them with ease from your PC. It is a well-designed application with an easy navigation system. Packed with multiple features, the Eseenet app can offer a decent and comfortable performance.
The Eseenet app is only made for smartphone devices, including Android and iOS. There is no official version of the application for PC operating systems, including Windows and Mac. However, there is a secure method to run the app on your PC. In today’s article, we will let you know how to run the Eseenet on your PC.
Table of Contents
Eseenet for PC Features
As we said earlier, the Eseenet is one of the few applications that let you control the CCTV cameras of your properties. While you will check online, you will find a variety of applications for this purpose. But not all of them can offer you a precise and comfortable performance like the Usenet. The app can let you monitor all the CC cameras of your place. One of the most impressive things about the Eseenet is it offers you a quad view.
The Eseenet lets you control the cameras from the interface of your device with ease. Another impressive thing about the application is it enables you to record the videos and store them on your local device. That means if you are busy and cannot check the real-time view from the camera, you can rely on the saved video. You can also share the videos, capture screenshot, and share them with others using the convenient ways.
Key Features of the App:
- Manage and control all the CCTV cameras of your property.
- Capture video and store them to watch later.
- Capture audio from the cameras in the supported cameras.
- Quad view to check multiple cameras at a time.
- Available at entirely free of cost.
How to Download Eseenet for Windows
As we said previously, the Eseenet is only available for Android and iOS-based mobile devices. There is no official release of the app for the windows and mac operating system. But you can use the Eseenet on your PC using the android emulator. The emulator is computer software that enables you to run any android app or game on your PC.
Typically, the android emulator creates a virtual android environment to run related games and apps. Using the method, you can use the Eseenet Android on your PC.
There is a number of emulators available online currently. Bluestack is one of the most trustworthy amongst them. It can offer you a decent and lag-free service, unlike the other available choices. It is also available free of cost.
Download Eseenet with Bluestack Emulator
Here is how to download the Eseenet with Bluestack emulator:
- At first, install the Bluestack Emulator from its website.
- Open the emulator and login to google play store account.
- Create an account using Gmail if you don’t have one.
- Now search for Eseenet from the emulator interface.
- Download and install the Eseenet.
- Once the installation is done, you can begin the Eseenet.
Download Eseenet Using the Android App Player
The Nox Android App Player emulator is another excellent app for running android programs on your PC. Here is how to use it:
- At first, install the Nox Android App Player from its website.
- Complete the required install process. Then open it on your PC.
- Now you will see an android lookalike interface.
- There should be a searching option on the interface.
- Search for Eseenet from there. Select the right file and install.
- The Eseenet will be ready to use within a moment.
You can also follow the same method to download the Eseenet on your Mac PC. However, you will require downloading the suitable mac version of the emulator for this.
The Eseenet for PC can be an excellent way to take control of the CCTV cameras of your house. The smooth interface and easy to use navigation system will let you do any related task with ease. Hopefully, you can successfully run the Eseenet on your PC with the above guide.