The gCMOB for PC is one of the best surveillance applications available on the internet currently. It is packed with some quality features that let you check the surveillance camera of your home, property, or office. One of the most impressive aspects of the app is it offers you the most flexibility to control the camera. The gCMOB app is currently obtainable for the android and iOS operating systems.
If you want to use the gCMOB on PC, then you cannot access the app directly. That is because there are no official releases of the application for the computer operating systems. However, you can implement a simple technique to run the app on your PC. Keep reading the article to know how to use the gCMOB for Windows PC.
Table of Contents
Why are Surveillance Cameras essential?
The blessing of the ultra-technology made life easier for people. One of the remarkable creations of modern technology is surveillance cameras. They let you check what’s going on in your property when you are not there. If you often require staying away from your home or property, then the camera can be beneficial for you. They can also allow you to see everything live from your smartphone’s screen.
Nowadays, these cameras arrive with some additional features. They let you save the video in your device to check later. More so, you can talk or announce through the camera from your phone. Some of the cameras even include a sensor that warns you when it detects any motion. If you are in anxiety about your home or property, then the cameras will be beneficial for you.
gCMOB for PC App Features
As we said earlier, the gCMOB for PC includes a variety of features. It includes easy GUI to control let you smoothly manage the cameras. The app also supports flexible live view slipt up to 16 to check multiple cameras at a time. Adding a device or giving access to a new device is also very easy using the app by scanning a QR code. It supports four-channel playback along with a real-time live preview.
Here are top features of the gCMOB:
- Support both video playback and image playback.
- Allows quick starting preview through InstaOn.
- Let’s check the next set of cameras by sliding.
- Enables relay output control like on/off doors.
- Allows PTZ control and remote device configurations.
How to Install gCMOB for PC (Windows and Mac)
We know There is a lot of android emulator programs available on the internet like Nox, Bluestack etc. But the gCMOB app is not available for PC. So, if you need you can install it on your PC using an android emulator
However, we will recommend you use the Bluestack emulator. The Bluestack emulator is the most famous and reliable amongst its type currently, and it is available entirely free of cost. Below we will discuss how to use to gCMOB on your PC with Bluestack.
Method 1: Install gCMOB for PC on PC using BlueStacks
Follow the steps below to launch gCMOB on PC using Bluestack emulator:
- Download BlueStacks App Player from its official site.
- Install Bluestacks and start the software by following the given instructions.
- Login to your play store account with Gmail account from the software interface.
- Search for ” gCMOB ” into the play store and find the right file.
- Download and install the gCMOB app.
- The gCMOB app will be ready to use within a while.
Method 2: Install gCMOB for PC on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to launch gCMOB on PC using Nox Player:
- Download Nox Android App Player from its authorized website.
- Install the player on your PC and open it.
- Login to your play store ID with Gmail account from the app player.
- Search for “gCMOB ” into the play store and select the correct file.
- Download and install the gCMOB app, and it will be ready to use.
we will suggest you download a suitable emulator for the OS and then use it, if you are using another operating system
The gCMOB for PC can be the best companion for you to manage the security cameras of your home. Hopefully, the above instructions will be helpful for you to download the gCMOB easily.