Google Home brings some of the revolutionary home automation devices that you can use to make your life easier, comfortable, and more smooth. Now you can easily manage all the smart home devices from google home, google nest, Chromecast, and other connected smart home devices using the Google Home for Windows application.
Currently, the Google Home app is made available for Android devices. There is no official release of the program available for the Windows computer. As a result, you cannot use the app directly on your PC. But you can imply a simple method to use the app on your PC. Keep reading to know about the process.
Google Home – Make Your Life Easier
Google Home is a venture from Google, which has brought some new technologies to make our life easier. There are different types of devices under the venture. They include smart light, fan, AC, etc. and much more. The Smart Home application allows you to manage all the smart gadgets of your home easily. You can do a lot of things like play music, dim lights, start a movie, using the application.
The program also allows you to do a lot more things. Such as you can turn on lights, play the news, check the weather, and do other tasks using the command. You can also control all the live video and audio streams for all the home devices from one place. Moreover, you can change track, volume, speakers, etc. things using the app. It also allows you to know what is going on the home by giving you insights from smart home devices.
Can You Use Google Home on Windows?
The Google Home App is only obtainable for android smartphone OS. There are no authorized versions of the Google Home for Windows operating system till now. As a result, you simply can’t use the program on your computer. However, you can use it on your PC using the android simulator, also called an emulator.
The android emulator is a computer program that can create a simulated environment on Windows PC to let you use any android program. As a result, you can use any android games or apps on your PC. Below we will describe how to run the Google Homeon your computer with two of the best emulators currently.
Method 1: Install Google Home on PC with BlueStacks
The installation procedure of the Google Home app is tremendously easy. However, if it looks hard to you, then you can rely on the below guideline:
- Get the BlueStack android emulator app from its official website or search for it on google.
- Then install the emulator on your computer. Make sure to choose the correct version.
- Open the android emulator, and there will be an android look like interface inside it.
- Then log-in to your google play account using a Gmail ID.
- Now search for the Google Home from the play store.
- Find the Google Home then download it.
- The Google Home app will be ready to launch within a while.
Method 2: Install Google Home on Computer with Nox Player
You can also employ the Nox android player to run the app on your device. The emulator is the best choice for using on the low-end devices. Here is how to use it:
- Get the Nox Android player as above and then install it on your windows computer. Make sure to download the correct version from the download page.
- After opening the emulator, you will see an Android resembling interface inside the emulator.
- Now log-in to play store account with Gmail for obtaining the download services.
- Then open play store app and search for Google Home.
- Find the Google Home from the search result and install it.
- The Google Home app will be installed and ready to use.
Some commonly asked questions about the Google Home app for windows:
How To Connect Google Home with Windows PC?
At first, open the google home and pair the google home speaker with your computer. Then add a Bluetooth name called Office speaker from Bluetooth. You can add the devices on both Windows desktop and laptop using the procedure.
Is it possible to install google home app on windows 10 2 Recommended Answers?
You cannot use the Google Home app directly on your Windows 10 computer. However, you can use the android emulator programs as we said earlier. This is the only way to run the program on computer devices. Besides, you can link the Google Home Mini using the Bluetooth with Windows 10.
Can You Control All Google Home Devices from Your PC?
You can control the features of the All Google Home gadgets from your computer while using the app through the emulator.