The Grandstream Wave for PC is a free application that lets you make and receive video and audio calls using the SIP accounts from your device. If you are searching for a perfect business calling application, then the app can be an excellent choice for you. A lot of individuals and companies use the well-designed and well-optimized program for their business communication.
The Grandstream Wave is developed by Grandstream Networks, Inc., who didn’t yet release the application for the computers. However, there is an easy way to run the program on your device. If you really want to use the program on your device, then keep reading the article with full concentration.
Benefits of Using the Grandstream Wave
The Grandstream Wave lets you make video or voice calls for free from anywhere in the world. All you need to have is a residential or business SIP account and a working cellular or WiFi network on your smart device. The app allows you to add up to 6 SIP account, allowing you 6-way voice communication. More so, you can monitor the IP PBX of the users with speed dial up to 34 virtual BLF keys.
The Grandstream Wave also offers you multiple advanced SIP telephony features. These features include LDAP Phonebook integration, call transfer, and much more. You can easily access your SIP line using the app and contact the individuals or groups of people as per your personal or business needs. You will not even require cellular data for this.
Here are some other key features of the Grandstream Wave:
- Supports up to 720P video, hardware decode/encode.
- Support HD audio, Opus codecs, iLBC, GSM, and much more.
- Lets you use both cellular data and Wi-Fi connection.
- Include robust security features like SIP over 128/2560-bit SRTP and TLS.
- Allows integration with mobile devices for contacts, ringtone, call history.
- Support call forwarding based on time and location.
- Customizable theme and skin for business branding.
What is the best way to Use Grandstream Wave on PC?
As we said earlier, the Grandstream Wave app is not yet ready for direct download in the computer devices. But you can run the program on both Windows and Mac computer using an emulator, as we said earlier. In case you don’t know, the computer emulator programs make a virtual android device on your computer. As a result, you can run any android apps or games on your device easily.
One of the best android emulators is the Bluestack emulator. It arrives with multiple optimizations to ensure decent performance. What makes the program unique is it can be even implemented on the low configuration computers. Moreover, it is available at zero cost with all the features. The android emulator is used by millions of people all over the world.
Here is how you should install the Grandstream Wave emulator on your computer using the Bluestack emulator:
- Get the Bluestack emulator by searching at Google. You can also get it directly from the official website of the emulator.
- Install the emulator and then open the play store from it. Then you will need to login to your google play using Gmail.
- Now search for the Grandstream Wave from the play store. Find the right app from the search result.
- Install the program by clicking on the install button. The program will be ready to use within a while.
You can also use the Grandstream Wave on your Mac computers. You can implement the same instructions to use the Program on Mac devices. Just make sure that you are getting the correct version of the emulator for Mac from the download page.