Are you feeling bored with staying at home? If so then the Happy Color for PC can be useful to make your time fun-filled and enjoyable. The Happy Color app includes thousands of pictures which you can colour with the different included colour. It includes colour books on animals, real places, flowers, and so many other things.
The Happy Color app is designed to use on smartphone devices including android and iOS. There is no official release of the Happy Color app for the computer operating systems like Windows, Mac, or Linux. However, you can use the Happy Color app on PC devices by utilizing a very simple technique.
Table of Contents
What is Happy Color?
The Happy Color is a simple android application that brings you some cool and interesting features. The app is designed for the adults and it includes photos that you need to colour. There are more than 4000 photos included in the application that you can use for colouring. It includes a variety of categories on different topics.
Some of the popular categories in the Happy Color app includes animals, hobbies, places, flowers, and much more. You can easily colour any photos from the colour book by simply opening the apps. There are thousands of options for colouring including fantasy, art, mosaic, people, etc. The app can be a great way to relax by colouring pages virtually.
Happy Color Description features:
- Categories include places, animals, flowers, hobbies, and much more.
- Include more than 4000 photos for colouring with different colour books.
- Include a good number of categories for colouring.
- Let’s relax by colouring and sharing the result with friends or family.
- Easy to use includes numbered pages to colour easily.
- The well-responsive app interface lets you colour the pictures easily.
How to install and use Happy Color for PC?
As the Happy Color app is only deployed for the Android and iOS smartphone devices, there is no official version of the app available for the PC devices. However, you can use it on your computer by making use of an android emulator. In case you don’t know, it is a computer application capable of creating an android environment inside your PC.
There are multiple android emulators available for the Windows and Mac computer devices. Some of these include Bluestacks, Game Loop, LD Player, Nox App Player, and Smart Gaga. Emulator apps use the hardware resources of your computer to let you run any android games or apps on the PC. They are all free for an unlimited time.
Install Happy Color with LD Player Emulator
LD player is a powerful emulator with so many features and optimizations. It is small in size and doesn’t require much hardware resources. That means the app doesn’t hurt the CPU of your computer. Using the emulator is also pretty easy. Here is how to install Happy Color on the Windows PC using the LD player:
- Find LD Player from the internet by searching for it or visiting the official web page.
- Launch the LD Player installer and then use instructions given on the setup page to complete the installation.
- The app will automatically open when the installation is completed. There will be a Play Store and other apps inside the emulator.
- Begin Play Store by accessing it using the Gmail ID and then search for the Happy Color app.
- Install the right Happy Color app from the search result and install it.
- The Happy Color app will be installed inside your PC and ready to use within a while.
Some most asked questions about the Happy Color app:
How do you save progress on Happy Colour?
There will be a save option below the picture to save it to your device. If you don’t find the picture in the gallery, then it means you didn’t accept the permission upon installation.
What does blend mean in Happy Color?
Blend means blending two colours. You can use these colours for drawing the pictures on the Happy Color apps.
Is Happy Color Free?
The Happy Color app is completely free with more than 6000 pictures to colour. However, like the other apps, there are in-app purchases on the Happy Color app.
If you want to relax by colouring pages, then the Happy Color for PC can be an excellent choice for you. The virtual app lets you colour pages virtually without any requirement of the pages and colours. We hope you will find the instructions above useful for installing the Happy Color app on your PC.