Face Swapping can be a great way to make fun of your friends or family members. You will be glad to know that there are several ways to do Face Swap in your photos. You can use applications, online editors, and photoshops to swap faces from one or multiple images. Below, we will let you know about some of the best methods to swap the photos in your photos.
Photo Swap Through Photo Works App
The PhotoWorks is a powerful app with easy-to-use features. It is an AI-Driven editor that is designed to ensure you highly efficient performance. You can easily do a variety of edits on your photos with this awesome application. Here is how to use the PhotoWorks App:
- Download and install the PhotoWorks app. Now import a photo with the face which you will cut out. Click on “Change Background” after loading the app.
- Now make use of the green brush (object) to select the face on the app. You don’t need to be highly precise with it; simply mark the face with the brush.
- Now use the red brush (background) to mark around the outer layer of the green circle. After doing so, the other parts of the body and background will be removed.
- Now you can fine-tune to get rid of the missteps to make the photo more efficient.
- Now you can select a new background to add with the face by pressing on “Select New Background”. You can also adjust the background and face layer and customize the color for a better match.
That’s it. You have successfully done a Photo Swap. Now you can save the photo on your local storage.
Replace Face with Photoshop
We all know about the capability of the Photoshop app. There are endless ways to customize and manipulate photos with the tool. Below, we will let you know how to do a face swap in your pictures on PC with Photoshop:
- Open Photoshop and export the photo with the face and the other photo with the background.
- Now make use of the Lasso tool to draw a selection around the face. If there are any missteps, use shift and alt to fix them. Press “CTRL+C” to copy the face.
- Now open the photo with a background. Press “CTRL+V” to paste the face on the background photo. Use your mouse to rotate, resize and move the photo in the right position.
That’s it, you are done. Now you can export the photo no local storage by saving it (Press CTRL+S). If your PC doesn’t support Photoshop, you can consider using PhotoPea, the unofficial version of Photoshop. You will find its feature, interface, and working process as same as the Photoshop app.
Swap Photo with an Online Editor
Don’t want to go through the hassle of installing software just for a simple face swap? Well, you can make use of an online editor. You can employ the PicMonkey to do so. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.PicMonkey.com and upload your photo. Covert the photo into layers by pressing the “Layers” button.
- Now use the Eraser Tool from the Graphics Palette to remove everything excluding the face from the photo.
- Press on “Create New” to open the photo with the background to add the face.
- Now open the file with a photo and put it on the top of the background. You can resize and rotate the layer to match it with the background.
That’s it, you are done! Save the photo to share with your friends and family.
Now you know three of the effective and easy ways to efficiently do a face swap. We hope that you will be able to implement them in your photos.