Are you searching for an unlimited and free VPN for your Windows operating system? If so then Goat VPN for PC can be an excellent pick for you. It is a forever free VPN with a good number of servers around the globe. The VPN also features some amazing functionalities and technology to safeguard your online browsing experience.
The Goat VPN is currently not available for the Windows, Mac, or any other computer-based operating system. You can only use the VPN on your PC by utilizing an android emulator for your PC. Keep going through the pieces of write-ups to know how to use an emulator to run the Goat VPN on your PC.
Table of Contents
What are the Unique Features of the Goat VPN?
The Goat VPN is a feature-rich android VPN that includes every functionality to ensure decent performance. One of the big pluses of the VPN is it includes around 5000 stable and high-speed VPN servers around the globe. As per our knowledge, none of the free VPN apps offers you access to such a big number of servers.
As there will be an adequate number of servers, you can enjoy a decent browsing experience without any frame drop or lag. There is also no bandwidth or speed limit in the Goat VPN. It works on any types of network including 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G and almost all the mobile carriers. Goat VPN can be a great way to securely browse through public Wi-Fi.
You can unblock any geo-restricted websites from anywhere in the world using the Goat VPN. More so, the VPN uses ikev2 VPN encryption protocols which means your browsing data will be completely safe while using the Goat VPN. The VPN also don’t require any additional permission, registration, or configuration to use.
The Procedure Of Install the Goat VPN on PC
The Goat VPN can be used on your PC by employing an android emulator. It is simple computer software with great functionality. The emulator apps can help you to create a fully virtual android system inside your PC by utilizing the power and resources of your computer. You can run any android programs or games on the virtual device.
The emulator works like usual android phones and you do everything from it except calling. There is diverse range of android emulators available which are optimized for gaming and casual uses. As you only need the emulator for using the VPN, we will suggest you use a lightweight VPN like LD Player Android emulator.
Installation Guide for Goat VPN with LD Player
The LD player android emulator is a lightweight but powerful emulator with excellent optimizations to ensure you a decent performance. It doesn’t take a lot of spaces on your hard-drive and also requires less CPU and GPU power for employing. Use the steps introduced below to run the Goat VPN app through LD Player:
- Begin with downloading the LD Player emulator installation file from its official website. Or, you can try searching on google for the download web page.
- Install the LD Player emulator by given instructions on the setup page. It will take a while for completing the installation, as the emulator requires setting up the android OS inside your PC.
- Open the LD player from your home page once the installation is completed. You should be landed on an app interface that resembles Android UI.
- Open Play Store from the emulator app. It may require a login to Gmail ID for accessing all the services of the Google Play.
- After doing so, open Play Store and search for the Goat VPN by utilizing the search bar. Install the right app from the search outcome.
- Then install the VPN and after a while, you should find it on the emulator home page. You can begin using the VPN from there.
How to Use the Goat VPN on Mac and Pc
Unfortunately, there is no Mac version of the recommended LD Player emulator. That means you cannot use the VPN through the LD player on your Mac computer. However, you can use the other emulators which are obtainable for the Mac OS to use the Goat VPN. The setup procedure will be entirely the same as all the android emulators share the same using process.