The Fire TV Guru is a well-known and popular Kodi Builds based on several video addons to make your entertainment convenient and easier. It is compatible with all the popular streaming devices as well as PC and smartphone devices. One of the main reasons behind its popularity is the addition of the massive streaming links of channels from around the world.
How To Install Fire TV Guru on Firestick? Well, as the Fire TV Guru is a build on Kodi, you will require first installing Kodi to use it. This post will let you know a step-by-step guide on how to install Kodi and the Fire TV Guru.
About the Fire TV Guru
The Fire TV Guru is currently one of the most used builds for Kodi with some excellent addons. The addition of the built-in like Bob Unleashed, Specto, Elysium, etc. makes it a great choice for streaming. You can enjoy premium movies, videos, live TV channels, and much more things.
The Kodi Build has multiple menu items which are pretty easy to use and navigate. Besides, it has a maintenance category that helps videos, speed tester, etc. to make things easier for you. It has dedicated streaming sections that include a massive array of IPTV links. You can watch the streaming channels from various parts of the world. It also has a music section that enables you to listen to audio from Youtube and other sources.
As the name recommends, the Fire TV Guru Kodi Build is primarily designed for the Amazon Firestick devices to provide you an exclusive experience. It is nicely optimized to ensure smooth performance on the Firestick TV. Note that the media on the Fire TV Guru is mostly pirated and we don’t recommend our users to enjoy pirated content.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick
Kodi is an open-source and free media player software available for almost all types of devices. However, it is mostly used on streaming devices like Firestick and others. Below, we will let you know how to install Kodi on Firestick. Before you try installing the Kodi App, you will require tweaking some settings on the Firestick. Here is what to do:
- Turn on the Firestick device and go to settings. Then go to My Fire TV.
- Scroll down and find developer options.
- Turn on the Apps from Unknown Source and ADB Debugging option.
How to Install Kodi with Downloader
Now your device is ready for downloading Kodi. Note that the Kodi App is not officially available for the Firestick devices on the Amazon App Store. That means you will require sideloading it on your device using a third-party Downloader. Below we will let you know how to install Kodi with a downloader.
- First, get a downloader from the Amazon App Store if you don’t already have one.
- Now open the downloader app and enter the below link on its URL field: https://kodi.tv/download and press go.
- Now the browser of the downloader will load the official download page from the Kodi website. Download the latest version of the Kodi app on the Firestick.
- The download will take a while. Once it’s completed, press on “Next” to complete the installation.
- Now click install from the new page.
- Once the installation is completed, click on “open”.
- The Kodi app will begin and you will see its beautiful interface like below.
How To Install Fire TV Guru on Firestick?
After installing the Kodi app, now you can install the Fire TV Guru Kodi build. Here are the steps you need to follow to install the app on your Firestick:
- Open the Kodi App from Firestick and go to settings by clicking the icon from the home page.
- Then go to system settings and scroll down to find add-ons. After that enable an unknown source.
- Now come back to the settings page and open the file manager from there.
- Press on Add source option.
- Now a dialog box will open named Add file source. Press on the None option on it.
- Now you will require entering the below URL of the Fire TV Guru path: http://firetvguru.net/fire/
- Now you will require entering a name for the media source. Enter Fire TV Guru and press ok.
- After doing so, come back to the Kodi home screen and press the Add-ons menu.
- From the top-left of the screen, press on the Open Box icon.
- Now select Install from Zip File from the given options.
- Select Fire TV Guru from the “Install from Zip File” dialog box.
- Select the option/file “respotory.firetvguru.zip and press ok. Your file will start installing.
- You will get a message that the add-on installed after completing the above steps successfully
Make sure to not exit the page.
How to Install Fire TV Guru Build
Here is the final sections and you will require following these tips to implement them:
- Now press on the Install from Repository from the previous page.
- Choose Fire TV Guru Repo from the new window.
- Choose Program Add-ons from the new page.
- Select Fire TV Wizard from the two given options.
- You will see a new Fire TV Wizard screen with a logo. Select install from the bottom right of the page.
- Once the addon is installed, you will find a new page. Select Build New from the page to create a build and click continue.
- From the new window, press on the Builds menu under Current Builds.
- After that press on Fire TV Guru Build Krypton and click in the following order Fresh start>install>standard installation.
- Now select the server for starting the download of the build.
- After completing the build installation, press ok on the popup to force close Kodi.
- You are almost done. Now open the Kodi app again and you will find an entirely different screen.
That’s it; you have successfully installed the Fire TV Guru on Firestick. It’s a long-term procedure and you should implement each step carefully for a successful installation.