The IP Pro for PC is one of the most reliable security camera management applications available currently. In this era of technology, securing the home has become more comfortable with the introduction with the IP cameras. Managing the cameras is also very easy. You will not require sitting in front of a monitor to check the feed from the camera. The security camera management app, like IP Pro, lets you flexibly control the cameras from your smartphone.
The IP Pro program is not yet made available for the Windows computer. However, you can use the application on your computer using a simple technique. Keep reading the article to know the procedure of using the IP Pro on your computer.
What Benefits the IP Pro Offers?
As we said earlier, IP pro camera is one of the best CCTV-camera monitoring applications available now. What makes the app best in the line is its fantastic quality user-interface. Anyone can navigate through the feature of the program easily. More so, you can add multiple cameras in the app as well as check them together. Moreover, there are some additional features too that allows such as alarm push to offer extra security.
The IP Pro also allows you to store the playback to watch later if you are unable to check them in real-time. As the data will be stored in the cloud, you can be fully assured about the security of the data. You can easily refresh the cloud video playback for page optimization. Though it arrives with such amazing features, the app is available at free of cost.
How to Download the IP Pro for Windows PC
You simply cannot use the IP Pro app on your computer as the other computer apps as it is not available for the device directly. You can employ an android emulator on your computer to download the android version of the program. The emulator software is a computer app that can create an android environment similar to android phones. By doing so, you can easily run any android programs on your computer.
There are varieties of choices available for an android emulator. However, only a few of them can ensure decent performance. So we recommend you to use the Bluestack emulator. The android emulator is one of the best emulators out their currently available at zero cost. Check out our guide to download the program on your computer using the emulator.
Download for IP Pro with Bluestack
Here is how you should implement the BlueStack app to use the IP Pro application on your PC:
- Install Bluestack emulator on your computer. You can get the download file from its official website of the emulator. While downloading the file, make sure that you are picking the right version for your OS.
- Then complete the installation procedure using the guideline from the app and run the program on your computer.
- Open the emulator and go to the google play store. You will need to login to Gmail to access the service of the play store.
- Now search for the IP Pro from the play store and install it. The program will be available to launch within a while.
IP Pro Basic Troubleshooting
Some common issues may arrive while using the IP Pro app:
- In case the IP Pro app crash shut down or restart your computer. The problem should be solved after doing it.
- In case of the connection failure, call the customer care service. They will help you to resolve the issue. Generally, the problem will not arise while you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn off the background applications of your computer while using the app. It will help to solve the lag issues.