Do you want to root your android device? Then the iRoot for PC is one of the best applications ever developed to root your device. It allows you to root the device within the shortest time and in the most natural way. Currently, the app is only accessible for Android devices.
However, you can easily download it on your computer with a simple procedure. You will require to implement an android emulator to use the program. Keep reading the article to know how to use the iRoot app on your computer devices.
Table of Contents
What is Rooting? What are the Benefits of Rooting?
Rooting is a procedure to access the administrative privileges of your computer. One exciting thing about the android devices is even though you have paid for the device, some of its functionality is restricted or locked. Rooting the Android device allows you the right to do more that can only be accessed by the administrator. While your phone is rooted, you become the administrator of the device rather than a usual user.
The top benefits of rooting the android are becoming able to install the custom ROMs. The custom ROM can help you to fix a lot of performance issues and other tweaks of the operating system. Besides, the custom ROM is also more user-friendly than the stock ROM. Rooting the device also allows you to remove the pre-installed OEM apps from the device to extend the storage. You can also install the incompatible apps which you cannot do in the unrooted devices.
There are also some other benefits of rooting the device. Check out all the benefits below:
- Let’s you use custom ROM on your device for better performance.
- Allows you to block ads and pop-ups on all the application.
- Lets you remove the pre-installed applications that are not useful.
- Offer more internal storage and display options.
- Unlock the full potential of the phone with better speed and battery life.
- It allows you to make the full backup of the device.
- You can increase or decrease the CPU clock by rooting the device.
How to download iRoot for PC
The iRoot software is not available for the windows computer currently, as we said earlier. However, you can easily download the program on your computer with the Bluestack emulator. It is the most used android emulators with a lot of features and optimization. It is available at a free cost and open-source. Below we will let you know how to use it for downloading the iRoot on your computer.
- At first, get the Bluestack android emulator from its website or by checking on google.
- Install the program and open it. You will notice an android resembling interface with the Play store app.
- Then get the iRoot APK for android devices from Google. It is also available on the iRoot official website.
- Then find the app from the download folder of your computer. Click on the apk file and open it with Bluestack.
- The app will be downloaded on the Bluestack emulator within a while and ready to use.
- You can download the virtual android operating of the emulator using the application.
You can use the same procedure to download the android program on your Mac. Make sure that you are getting the correct version for Mac from its download page.
Why Use iRoot for Rooting your Android?
Rooting the android devices is pretty complicated using the manual procedure. You need to go through a lot of hassles. On the other hand, you can end up bricking the device. That is why you need to be careful while rooting your application. However, you can implement the iRoot application to root your device safely. It is straightforward to use and arrives with an easy procedure to root.
The iRoot app allows you to root your device with one click. At first, download the program on your PC with the given instructions and then open the application from Bluestack. In the app menu, you will need to give root permission. Then you can click on root now to root the device.
Whether you want to install custom ROM on your computer or just want to improve the performance, the iRoot application will be an excellent companion for you. Hopefully, you can easily implement it on your device.