The ivms 4500 for windows 10 PC is one of the best applications available currently for monitoring the security cameras. It is packed with a large number of features to ensure you a decent user experience for efficiently managing the cameras. It allows you to remotely live stream the video from the cameras from your smartphone or computer.
The ivms 4500 for pc is currently deployed for the android and iOS devices only. There are no approved releases of the application by the developer. However, you can easily use the program on your computer using a simple technique. Keep reading the pieces of writing to know how to use the app on your windows computer.
How to run iVMS-4500 on the PC
As the program is not released for the windows devices yet, you cannot directly run it on your computer. However, the android emulators available for the windows computers can help you to run the programs on your computer. There are different emulators out there which can virtualize an android device on your computer.
Today, we will show you how to use the Bluestack and Nox Android App player emulator to run the ivms 4500 on your Windows 10.
Method 1: Using Bluestack
The Bluestack android emulator is one of the most popular emulator program currently used by millions of people. It is very straightforward to use and also well-performing. Check out the procedure to run the ivms 4500 for windows pc:
- Download the emulator app from its official website. Make sure you are saving the correct version of the program.
- After completing the installation, open the program. There you will see an android look-a-like interface.
- Open the google play store application from the emulator. You will need to login to the Gmail ID for using the service.
- Then search for ivms 4500 from the play store and install it.
- The program will be ready to use within a while.
Method 2: Using the Nox Android App Player
The Android Nox Player is another popular emulator program that you can implement for using Android apps. It is lightweight in size and suitable for low-end computers. The using procedure of the Nox Android Player is also the same as like the Bluestack. Here is how you should use the program:
- At first, start with downloading the emulator service from its official site.
- Complete the installation using the given instructions and begin the app.
- Then open Google play store from the emulator and login to Gmail to download apps.
- Search for iVMS-4500 from the play store and click on install.
- The program will be ready to deploy within a while.
Note that you can also employ these two emulators for using the security camera management app on your Mac computer.
How to Setup iVMS-4500 On Your PC
Setting up the iVMS-4500 is pretty straightforward. You can follow the below procedure to ivms 4500 setups on your device:
- Open the app and navigate to Devices from the menu.
- Add new devices by clicking on the add button from the right side.
- Then select manual adding and enter the information of the camera.
- After adding the device, you can click on Start Live View to start live-streaming.
You can playback the recorded video from the camera from the remote playback option from the navigation menu. You can take a picture, cut a specific part of the video, fast forward, and do much more things from there. If you want to playback the videos, then simply select the camera and recording date from below.