If you are searching for a decent IPTV for your Firestick, you can consider the Joker IPTV. It is an affordable IPTV available for Android-based devices like smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs. You can watch on-demand movies, TV shows, live streams of channels through the app. It only costs you $10 per month while most of the other IPTVs cost around $30 per month.
Unfortunately, the Joker IPTV is not available for the Firestick devices till now. However, you can still install and enjoy the service on your firestick device. Below we will let you know how to install Joker IPTV on Firestick. We will also share some related information about the IPTV service.
IPTVs are now commonly used as a medium of on-demand entertainment. In case you don’t know, the IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) enables you to watch video content and live streams by utilizing the IP Network. When compared to the regular technique of streaming, the IPTV is superfast as it can transfer data at a faster pace. You can use IPTV on almost any device that can connect to the internet.
Why Choose Joker IPTV?
The Joker IPTV is an affordable on-demand application that is designed to provide you easy access to on-demand entertainment. You can watch a large number of live television on different topics and languages. There are around 3000 live television channels along which are mostly from the United States. You can utilize the app on five devices with one subscription package costing you only $10.
Apart from 3000 High-definition channels, there are 150 TV series and 1200 movies on the platform. The video contents and live TV channels are available 24/7. With one account, you can use the platform on five devices concurrently. Here are some other features of the Joker IPTV app that makes it a winner:
- Enjoy videos on all popular playback formats including 4k resolution.
- Well-designed interface; easy to use and easy to find preferred content.
- Available for all types of Android-based devices including phones and smart TVs.
- Enable you to watch videos with an external video player.
- Available at a reasonable price when compared with other IPTVs.
How to Install Joker IPTV on Firestick
As the app is not obtainable for the Amazon App Store, you will require using an alternative method to install it. Below, we will show you the step by step guide for the installation:
- Begin with making the Firestick ready to download apps from outside sources. Open Settings of the device and Go to My Fire TV.
- Now open Developer Mode under My Fire TV. Enable “Apps from Unknown Source” from there.
- After that, you will require downloading a “Downloader” app. You can easily find and install one from the Amazon App Store by searching for it.
- Once you get the Downloader, open the app and you will see an URL box. Enter the app download URL: https://reviewvpn.com/jok.
- After entering the URL, click Go and you will see that the download starts. Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the app is downloaded, you will see an installation window. Press “install” from the window and wait for installation.
- Once the app installation is done, click “open” to start enjoying the app right away.
How to Signup for Joker IPTV Monthly Subscription
After completing the download of the app, there is another thing you need to do to start watching the contents. You will require signing up for a new account. The procedure can be a little bit confusing. Below, we will discuss how you can sign up and purchase the subscription of Joker IPTV:
- Visit the official website of the Joker IPTV from your smartphone or PC.
- Now click on Buy Subscription. You will find several packages on the new page. Select the preferred package and click on “Order Now”.
- Now you will be moved to the configure page. On the new page, enter the password and username. The MAG address is optional and you will not require it. Click Continue.
- On the new page, you will require entering your information like name, email, address, phone number, etc.
- Now you will need to choose the preferred payment method. Fortunately, the website supports almost all popular cards. You can also enter coupons for discounts.
- Once completing the above steps, your login information will be sent to the mail you have used above. Then you can use the credentials to login into your Firestick TV.
If you are thinking about integrating an IPTV on the Firestick, the Joker IPTV will be a great choice. It’s affordable and filled with a good number of content and TV channels. We hope the above guide on how to install Joker IPTV for Firestick will be helpful for you.