Are you searching for the Kik for PC? The Kik Messenger is a popular communication app that arrives with fantastic features and options. The messenger application lets you easily connect with your friends and family. You can send text and voice messages to anyone using the app. Apart from communication, there are also some other features in the app that you will like.
The Kik messenger is not yet released for the computer operating systems. It is currently obtainable for only android and iOS smartphone devices. However, you can easily use the Kik messenger in your PC using an effortless procedure. Keep reading the below pieces of writing to understand how to install the app on PC.
Table of Contents
Kik Messenger Features
Kik Messenger is a popular messaging application with a large user base. It arrives with an intuitive and easy to use interface that lets you utilize the features comfortably. Using the Kik messenger, you will not even require a phone for messaging peoples. You can instantly start talking or texting a person by opening an account in Kik with just a username. That means the Kik app is the easiest way to be connected with the people you love.
The Kik Messenger also allows you to chat in groups. You can make a distinct group for the family members, classmates, colleagues, and others. You can share pictures, games, gifs, and many more things in the Kik Messenger. The new version of the messenger brings you the dark made to browse at night without discomforting the eyes smoothly. Kik Messenger is available free of cost, but it may show some ads.
- Intuitive and well-responsive user-interface, easy to use.
- Lets you send text messages with emojis, pics, videos.
- Chat in groups with your friends or individuals with privacy.
- Don’t require a phone number to open the account.
- The dark mode is available on a new version for comfortable use.
Download Kik Messenger for PC
As the Kik messenger is not yet developed for the computer devices, you cannot run it on the PC directly. However, you may do it using an emulator that can simulate an android environment on your PC. In the simulated environment inside your desktop, you can run all the android games and apps. There are several android emulators available currently.
Some of the popular android emulators include Bluestack, Nox Player, LD Player, Smart Gaga, Gameloop, etc. These emulators are available for both Pc that runs on Windows and Mac OS. It is crucial to select the right android emulator to enjoy a smooth performance. Today, we will discuss how you can install Kik messenger on PC using two different emulators.
Download with Bluestack Emulator
Bluestack is the best android emulators with billions of users around the globe. The oldest emulator is extremely easy to use and accessible at free. Besides, it is available for both Mac and Windows PC. Bluestack emulator is also optimized to ensure decent performance. Steps for downloading Kik with Bluestack:
- Find the Bluestackapp from the program’s authorized download page then save it on your hard drive. You must select the suitable version available for your operating system.
- When the download ends, find it from the download folder and install it by following the setup page’s steps.
- After installation, open the software from the PC home screen. You will find an android tablet resembling interface with play store.
- Open the play store by login to Gmail to access the Play Store download service.
- Now search for Kik using the search bar. Find the right Kik messenger from the search result.
- Download the Kik app, and it will be installed automatically and become ready for use.
Download with Gameloop Emulator
The Gameloop emulator is another popular emulator specially used for playing games. Gameloop arrives with a secure and optimized interface for comfortable use. It is also available for both Windows and MAC PCs at free of cost. Here are the steps for installing Kik using Gameloop emulator:
- At first, download Gameloop by searching at Google. Make sure to save the proper version as per your operating system.
- Find the downloaded file and click on it to begin the installation. Follow the steps from the instruction page to complete the procedure.
- Open the Gameloop emulator when done and wait for it to load. Then you should see an interface with the Play store app icon.
- Click on the icon to begin the Play store. Then log in to Gmail for accessing the app download service.
- Now search for Kik using the search bar, as we mentioned before. Download the right one from the search result.
- Finally, the Kik app will be ready to use on your desktop after installation is completed automatically.
We hope you can easily install the Kik for PC using the given instructions.