Are you searching for the best android app for casting? Then say hello to localcast for pc. The Localcast is a well-optimized and efficient casting solution for android devices. It brings you a broad range of features to make your casting experience better than ever. The LocalCast app is also straightforward to use. Currently, more than 10,000,000 users are using the LocalCast app as a casting solution.
The LocalCast is currently available on Google Play store only. It is accessible for the android devices to cast their screen on various smart TVs. However, there is no release of the casting app available for Windows or Mac computer devices. As a result, you cannot utilize it directly on the PC. You will require an android emulator for making the program work. Check out how to use LocalCast on PC with an emulator.
What are the Features of LocalCast?
The LocalCast is one of the feature-rich casting apps currently. You can share videos, pictures, or music on smart TV devices using the program. Moreover, it works from a tablet, phone, NAS, Google Drive, Google+, internet, Dropbox, and other places. It also supports almost all the popular smart TVs, including Chromecast, Roku, Nexus Player, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Samsung, Sony Bravia, LG, Samsung, and others.
Using the LocalCast, you can cast videos of different formats, including mp4, 3gp, m4v, etc. Besides, you can control the subtitle of the video with the app. You can also rotate, pan, zoom pictures easily from the playing screen using the touch button. It also supports wireless headphones with the “route audio to phone” option. The app is also functioning in some beta features, which will become stable in the future.
Here is the features overview of LocalCast app:
- Zoom, pan, rotate media from playing screen.
- Works with all the popular smart TVs
- Support videos of different formats and codecs.
- Lets you control subtitle of the videos.
- Support audio routing to phone for wireless headphones.
- Include different beta features.
- No advertisement, search option, and video preview features.
The LocalCast is one of the best casting applications currently with more than 10,000,000 active users. It is very small in size (only 32 MB). You can run this program on android version 5.0 and up. The LocalCast app also gets regular updates. Its latest update was on July 23, 2020. Stefan Pled developed the app. The LocalCast app is currently one of the best apps under Video Players and Editors. Check out the overview of the app below:
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10, Mac OS|
|Developed By||Stefan Pledl|
|Last Update||July 23, 2020|
|Current APK Version||Android 5.0 and Up|
|Category||Video Players and Editors|
|Required Android Version for Emulator||Android 5.0 and Up|
|APK File Size||32 MB|
|APK File Name||LocalCast .apk|
How to Download LocalCast for PC
The LocalCast app is not yet deployed for the computer operating systems. However, you can use the program on your computer using an android emulator. The emulator can simulate a virtual android device on PC. You can use any android programs on the virtual device free of cost. Besides, you can use LocalCast using a virtual emulator.
There are many emulators that you can employ to run android apps and games on your PC. Some of these include Bluestack, Nox App Player, LD Player, etc. The emulators are well-optimized to ensure decent performance. We will let you know how to use Bluestack for using the LocalCast on your Windows or Mac computers.
Download/Install LocalCast using Bluestack
The Bluestack android emulator is the most prominent currently. It is packed with several quality features and optimizations to ensure decent performance. What makes the emulator stand out is its well-designed interface, which is very easy to use. You can run any app or games for android using the program. Here is how to use it:
- At first, get the emulator from its authorized site. You can also search for it on google. There will be various versions of the app after initiating the download page.
- You should save the suitable one as per your operating system. Complete the installation with instructions from the installation window.
- Now begin the software from the home screen after installation is completed. You will notice an android resembling tablet interface after starting the program.
- Open play store app from the emulator interface. Then login with Gmail ID to use the Play store download services.
- Now search for LocalCast from the search bar of play store. Then find the right app from the search result.
- Install the LocalCast app in your virtual android device. It will be ready to begin within a while after installing it.
The LocalCast app is one of the best casting solutions for android devices currently. Now you can use the app on your computer using the above instructions.