The MEmu emulator is a popular and well-known android simulator application for the Window computers. Though a new emulator app on the internet, it gets huge fame within a short duration because of the well-engineered functionalities and optimizations.
MEmu emulator is developed by Microvirt, a startup on virtualization technology. They created and introduced the MEmu emulator in 2015. The powerful and optimized android emulator lets you run the android programs on your PC without any difficulties.
If you are searching for a way to run the android games or apps on your PC, then the MEmu play emulator can be a great companion of you. Check out the below pieces of paragraphs to acknowledge how to download MEmu android emulator for PC.
Why You Should Use the MEmu Emulator?
It is been only five years since the emulator is released but it already managed to get more than 100 million downloads. As per the developer, people from more than 200 countries uses the emulators for virtualizing an android environment on their PC. It is especially popular amongst the gamers as the emulator is capable of running high-end android games.
Talking about the games, the MEmu emulator offers you a variety of dedicated features, letting you customize the software for an out of the world gaming experience. The emulator app lets you select the RAM and CPU core allocation, render mode, root mode, GPU memory optimizations, and much more things.
You can allocate the hardware resources of the computer depending on the availability to enjoy optimum performance. Moreover, you can change the display resolution, storage for the virtual device, device information, and some other things. You can customize the keymap as per your preferred thumb settings for making the games easier to play.
System Requirement for the Emulator
Fortunately, you will not require an extremely high-end computer system to run the apps through MEmu emulator. As per the minimum system requirement of the MEmu Play, you can run the emulator on almost any low-end PC. However, you must need a pretty good PC along with a low-latency internet connection to enjoy a smoother performance.
Minimum System Requirement for the Emulator:
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU (any / at least 2 core)
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Random Access Memory (RAM): Minimum 2GB RAM
Recommended System Requirement:
- Processor: Any Processor with PassMark above 1500
- Graphics Card: Nvidia / Intel / ATI with PassMark above 750
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Virtualization Technology Enabled)
- Random Access Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- 0thers: DirectX 11 / OpenGL 4.5 or higher, High-speed internet
Features of the MEmu Emulator
The MEmu Emulator is designed to solve the issues that you usually face while using the other emulator apps. The well-researched interface ensures you a smooth and lag-free performance by utilizing various functionalities. Here are some rich features of the MEmu Emulator:
Full Android Experience
The MEmu Emulator can offer you an excellent user experience with from your desktop. Once you start the app from PC, you will feel like using an android device. Even you can set the root status, device model, IMEI number of the virtual android device. Using the emulator, you do everything that you can do from an android device expect cellular calls.
You can customize almost every functionality in the MEmu emulator starting from the interface to the CPU usage, and other technical things. You can define the CPU cores, display resolution, navigation bar location, memory or RAM size, root mode, and much more things. By customizing these features depending on the PC, you can enjoy the best experience.
Keymapping allows you to customize the thumb settings, letting you define where you need to touch while using the game or app. Typically, the emulator will recommend you a default keymapping but you can always change it as per your need. The emulator allows you to use multiple keymappings for a game.
Easy App Installation
Installing the apps are pretty straightforward from the MEmu emulator. You can install the android apps or games both from Play Store or external sources (APK files). It supports drag and drops APK installation, making the entire procedure fast and easy for you. Besides, you can simply install any apps from the Play Store by searching for it.
How to Download the MEmu Emulator for PC
Installing the MEmu emulator installation is easier than you thought. Meanwhile, utilizing the software is like any other PC apps. Check out the step by step guide of installing the MEmu Emulator on your Windows PC:
- Go to https://www.MEmuplay.com/ and install the offline installer of the emulator.
- Now find the .exe file of the emulator that you have just downloaded from the download folder.
- Now click on the .exe file to launch the installation. You will be moved to a new interface after that.
- Press on “Quick Installation” from there. The installation will start as soon as you click the option.
- It will take only a while to complete the installation procedure. After the installation is correctly completed, you will be introduced to a new interface.
- Now click on “Launch Now” from the new emulator. After that, you will see an android approaching interface of the software.
- You are almost done. As you want to install apps or games from Play Store, you will require a login to Gmail ID.
- Click on the Play Store icon and then enter the login credentials to log in to Gmail for start installing the apps.
You can install the offline apps by simply dragging the APK file from the PC folder to the emulator interface. We hope that the given instructions on the article will assist you to easily install the MEmu player android emulator on your PC.