The OkCredit app is an excellent way to manage your finance in the easiest way. Especially, if you are running a small business or shop then the app can be an excellent choice for you. The OkCredit for PC lets you easily check the customer transaction, send payment, receive payment, and do much more things.
The app is designed for India, with a vibe of the traditional cash book. It is only available for the iPhone and Android devices. As per the date, the software is not available for the windows or Mac operating system. That means you cannot use it directly on your PC.
However, the OkCredit App can be used on your computer using a very simple procedure. Keep reading the article to acknowledge how to use the OkCredit app on your PC using an android emulator.
Table of Contents
What are the Uses of the OkCredit App?
The OkCredit app can be modern replacement of your usual udhaar khata register. It is the most convenient way to manage your transaction, payment, and so many more things. The OkCredit app is pretty easy to use with an intuitive and simple navigation system and user interface. That means anyone can easily utilize it.
The OkCredit app is available at no charge and it is obtainable without any fees for an unlimited time. Moreover, the developers included several measurements to ensure the reliability and safety of your data. You can also lock the app with a code to ensure further security. It also gets a regular update to solve security and performance issues.
One of the smartest things about the app is it includes a backup option with a few clicks. That means even if you lose the device, you can always access the data by logging with your phone. You can also send a reminder and receive payment online using the OkCredit app. The app can be a great alternative to your traditional ways of business management.
Highlighted Features of OkCredit
Some main features of the OkCredit finance management applications include:
- Easy to use finance management application with backup.
- Include simple navigation and an easier user interface for ease of use.
- Entirely safe, secure, and reliable with digital security measurements.
- Store payment information and send a reminder of payment to the customers.
- Available on all the popular languages on the Indian subcontinent.
- Edit, add or remove transactions of the customer.
- Include different ways of managing payment integration.
How to Download OkCredit for PC, Windows, and Mac for free
The OkCredit app is not obtainable for any of the computer operating systems. As per the developers, there is no announcement to bring the app for the computer devices. So, the only way to use the OkCredit app on PC is by producing a virtual android on your system on your computer. You can do it easily by following our guide.
To produce a virtual android device on your computer, you will need to set up a type of application called an android emulator. The program is capable of creating a simulated android environment by using the computational power of your PC. In the virtual device, you can run any android programs by accessing Google Play Store.
How to Download and Install OkCredit with Emulator
So, how you can set up the emulator on your computer and use it to run the OkCredit finance app? The entire procedure is extremely easy. At first, you will need to set up an emulator.
There have several android emulators out there but we will use the Bluestack Android emulator.
The emulator is completely free for unlimited time with premium-grade features. It is accessible for both Windows and Mac computers. You can easily use it by following the below guide:
- Find the Bluestack emulator for android by searching at Google. You will get the official website of the emulator on the first result of google. Access the website get the download file for your Mac/ Windows.
- Make sure to get the latest version based on the OS of your device. Then install the emulator by following the steps on the installation screen.
- You will find an android approaching interface on the app interface with Google Play Store and other default apps. Click on the Play Store app icon to open it.
- Access Play Store’s download services by login to the Gmail ID. Search OkCredit from Google Play Store and install the app on the emulator.
- You will be able to start employing the finance app after the installation is completed.
How to Use the OkCredit for PC?
You can use the app by following the instructions from the emulator:
- Complete the download by following the above steps and start it from the emulator.
- Select the preferred language and click next.
- Now you can search or add new entries on the app menu.
- You can also access the other features from the menu.