PathBuilder for PC is a fantastic application that let you makes your journey with PathFinder RPG game easier. It allows you to plan the character and do a lot of other things for the RPG game. David Wilson created the PathBuilder app. As he developed the app mainly for Android and iOS, there is no official version of it for PC operating systems, including Windows and Mac. However, there is an easy way to run the PathBuilder on your computer.
You can use an Android emulator to execute the PathBuilder for Windows and Mac. Below, we will describe the full procedure of using the emulator for downloading the PathBuilder. Keep going through the piece of writings to know the method.
Features of PathBuilder for PC
The PathBuilder is packed with a lot of features. One of the most significant benefits of the application is it lets you control as well as manipulate the ability, skills, and progress of the character for Pathfinder RPG game. It is the only decent application that you can use for this purpose. It also lets you choose the custom equipment for a specific character.
The PathBuilder can help you to track and stay connected if you are playing together. More so, you will not require writing down the character plan for the Pathfinder RPG, as you can complete everything from the app. Another impressive thing about the app is cloud storage support. It means you can put the character information in cloud storage so that you never lose it.
You can also save the information in PDF and print it to play in the old style. The PathBuilder has builder database that includes stat blocks. It lets you know about the other players as well as vote and comment on their creations.
How to Download PathBuilder to Your Computer (Windows 10/8/7)
You can use the PathBuilder App on your PC as like as you do it in the Mobile. However, if you are confused, you can follow the below procedure:
- At first, download the PathBuilder App on your computer. Follow, the next part of the article to download the program on your PC.
- Then open the application from the interface of the emulator. It will also be available at your home screen.
- You may require giving storage and other permission to the device. Accept the necessary permits.
- Now the PathBuilder App will be ready to use.
Download and Install PathBuilder App for (Windows and Mac OS)
As we said earlier, the PathBuilder App has no official release for any computer-based operating systems. It is only available for Android and iOS. To run the application on your PC, you will need to create a virtual android environment. An emulator can help you for this purpose.
There are a lot of emulators out there to run android and iOS apps on your computer. But we will recommend you to use the BlueStack emulator. As per our research, it is one of the best emulator available on the internet currently. One of the impressive thing about the emulator is, it is available at free of cost.
Below, we will discuss how to install the Bluestack emulator and then use it to run the PathBuilder App on your PC.
- At first, go to the official website of Bluestack emulator and download the correct version of the app for your operating system.
- After installing, open the Bluestack, and you may require a login to your google play account.
- Login if you already have an account. Else, open a new google play account using Gmail.
- Now search for the PathBuilder from play store and download it.
- The PathBuilder will be downloaded and ready to use as the download completes.
You can follow the same instructions to download the PathBuilder for your Mac. The only difference is you will need to choose the Mac version while installing.
The PathBuilder for PC is one of its types for character design and planning, and there is not a lot of alternative of the program. If you are a fan of the Pathfinder RPG, then the PathBuilder is a must-have application for you. Hopefully, the above-given instructions will help you to download the PathBuilder on your PC.