The Phonto app for PC is a unique android application that helps you to easily add text in your photos. It is one of the best apps out there which you can use to add text on your Photo. Using the software, you can create excellent quality quote photos for social media and pages. The Phonto app is optimized for ease of use for all kinds of user and faster response.
The Phonto app not accessible for the Mac and Windows computer devices currently. That means you cannot use the program directly on PC as it is not yet released for the PC operating systems. However, there is an easy way to use the Phonto app on your Windows or Mac PC using an android simulation app. Keep reading to acknowledge how you can do it.
Table of Contents
What You Can Do with Phonto App?
Adding texts on the photos is a great way to present your thoughts to others in an aesthetic way. And, the Phonto app allows you to do it in the easiest way. One of the big benefits of the Phonto App is you can add different types of fonts while using the app for adding fonts in your photos. There are more than 200 fonts in the app which you can use to customize the text as you prefer. You can also install other fonts on demand.
Apart from using a variety of fonts, there are so many other things that you can do to beautify the photos. As an example, you can change the text size, colour, shadow, stroke, and width. You can even tweak the text’s background colour, space between the text, space between the lines, blend mode, etc. easily. With so many options, you can easily create the perfect text-based photo using the Phonto app.
Can you Use Phonto App on PC?
The Phonto App cannot be used on the PC directly. However, you can easily employ the Phonto app on Windows and Mac operating system on your computer. To use the program on your PC, you will need to produce a virtual android device inside the app. There is several computer software that lets you produce an android-resembling virtual machine on your PC which can be used for using the android programs.
The simulated android environment will use the resources of your computer for running the game or apps on PC.
You can allocate a Certain amount of resource for utilizing the app. Fortunately, you don’t need to pay for using the android emulators. Almost all the popular android emulators are available at free of charge. Below, we will discuss how to make use of the emulator to run the Phonto App.
Download Phonto app With Emulator
Interestingly, the using procedure is same for all the emulators. That means you can use any emulator apps for using the Phonto app on your PC. Below, we will discuss how to use the Phonto App using any of the android emulators.
- Begin with installing the preferred emulator that you want to use. Some of the suitable options include Bluestack, Gameloop, LD player, etc. You can find the emulator by searching it with the name.
- Now install the emulator by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow the commands from the installation page for completing it.
- After the procedure is completed, begin the app from your home page. Then open the Play Store app from there.
- Access Play Store by login to Gmail and then search for Phonto. Pick the right app from the search result. Install the App to start using it instantly.
How to Add Text in the Photos with Phonto App
You can easily add texts by using the Phonto app. In case you don’t understand how the app works, follow the below guide:
- Open the Phonto app from your android device or from the emulator.
- Then select the photo in which you want to add the text.
- Click on the edit button to enter text. You can then customize the text.
- Change the font if you want to and then select the right text size to align it.
- Now you can save the photo on your device or share it with others through social media.
How to Add New Fonts on Phonto App
As we mentioned earlier, the Phonto App allows you to add new fonts on the app. Here is how to do it:
- Open Google and find the preferred font. Download the font on your device.
- Now open the Phonto app and add the font. The app supports zip, otf, ttf, etc. formats.
- Then click on add/saves to add the font on the app. After that, the font will be available for using.
We hope that you can easily employ the Phonto app for PC after reading the above-given guidance.