Are you searching for a decent VPN for your PC? Then the Rocket VPN for PC can be an excellent pick for you. The Rocket VPN is a well-optimized and quality VPN program that can help you be safe online. It is packed with quality features to protect you from online threats. If you have sensitive data like account number, bank credentials, and other information, then the Rocket VPN can be a great companion.
The Rocket VPN is not yet developed for the windows mac computer. As there is no native version of the app for pc, you cannot run it directly. However, there is a way to use the Rocket VPN on the computer using an easy process. You can run the VPN on the PC using an emulator. Keep reading the article to know the entire process of downloading the VPN.
Table of Contents
Rocket VPN Features
Rocket VPN is a free and basic VPN program that can encrypt your internet connection to keep your online footprint safe. Besides, it can hide your traffic, location, identity with just one tap. The app offers you 250 MB of free data every month to surf the internet securely. You can access all the geo-restricted sites and apps from any geographic location using the VPN. The VPN has sever in different places in the world for a faster connection.
There is a built-in browser in the application that you can use directly from the Rocket VPN. The purpose of the VPN is to keep you safe from the data tracker and theft. While browsing the internet using the browser, no one, including the government or third-party organizations, can track your data. The VPN includes an easy to use interface with quality optimization for a faster speed. It is a perfect VPN for a short time uses while connecting Public wi-fi.
- Easy to use VPN with all the necessary features.
- One-click connection. Don’t require registration.
- Offer 250 MB bandwidth on the free plan.
- It has multiple servers in different locations of the world.
- Encrypt your sensitive browsing data like bank credentials.
- Hide your identity and make you anonymous for safety.
How to Download & Install Rocket VPN for PC
As we claimed earlier, there is no official release of the VPN for PC devices. However, you can run it on both Windows and Mac computers using an easy technique. You can do it by making use of an android emulator. In case you don’t know – the emulator is a computer program that creates a virtual machine resembling an android device. In the virtual android device, you can run any android games and apps available at the Play Store.
There are several free and effective android emulators that you can use for running the Rocket VPN. Some of the popular VPN currently include Bluestack, Nox Player, LD Player, MSI emulator, etc. However, most of the people prefer the Bluestack emulator as it is pretty easy to use.
How to Download Rocket VPN with Bluestack
The Bluestack emulator has been in service for more than a decade, and it has millions of users all over the world. It is effortless to use and arrives with a user-friendly interface. It is available for both windows and mac computers at free of cost. Follow the guide to use Rocket VPN with the Bluestack emulator:
- Download or save the official version of the Bluestack android emulator for your computer. Make sure to choose the proper version depending on the OS.
- Install the emulator software following the steps from the installation page. Then start it on your computer home page.
- After opening it, you will notice an android resembling interface with apps like Play store and settings.
- Now open Play Store, and you will be asked to log in to Gmail ID. After logged in, you can download any app or games from the app.
- Now search for Rocket VPN using the search bar. Download the app correct app from the search result.The Rocket VPN will be ready to use after a while.
How to Download Download Rocket VPN with LD Player
If you are using a low-end computer, then you may think of installing the Rocket VPN using LD Player. That is because it is lightweight and well-optimized for less computational power. Process of downloading Rocket VPN using LD player.
- Search with the emulator “LD Player Emulator Download” on Google. Open the official link of the LD player website.
- Now download the LD Player emulator and install it with guides on the installation page. Start it from the home screen after installation.
- Open Play store appto download the app. You will require a login to Google Play ID for using the download service.
- Then search Rocket VPN from Play store using the play store search bar. Then download it on the virtual emulator.
- The Rocket VPN software will be ready to use within a while.