Are you someone who always loves to be updated about the latest news? Then the SmartNews for PC is a must-have application for your device. It is one of the most well-designed news applications that arrive with a customizable feed to offer you the required information. The well-engineered app is capable of collecting millions of stories and events from around the globe to keep you updated.
The SmartNews app is not available for the Windows computer devices currently. It is only available for android and iOS mobile devices. However, you can use the program on your computer using a simple procedure. Keep reading the write-ups to know some easy ways of downloading the SmartNews app on your computer.
SmartNews – The Best News Application?
One of the most remarkable aspects of the application is it can show you the news based on your geographical location. As a result, you can only get the relevant news while staying away from the irrelevant news. Another excellent thing about the app is it is highly customizable. You can select which types of stories you want to see. There are multiple categorize in the app, and you can only get the news from your preferred one.
The app also includes offline features. If you see an interesting article and don’t have enough time to read it, then you can save it for viewing later. The feature is also beneficial for the person who uses a slow internet. It also has a dedicated slot for the breaking news. You can see all recent news in this section from your preferred topic. It also has a wide range of channels and publishers which you can pick as per your preference.
You can also become a publisher where you can add news in the app. The app arrives with a smart but easy to use navigation system, and it is suitable for all ages of people. If you are hunting for a reliable application to get the latest news within the quickest time, then the SmartNews app can be an excellent choice for you.
Download SmartNews for PC Windows 10,8,7 And Mac
As we previously said, the SmartNews app is only deployed for the android and iOS smart devices. There no authorized version of the SmartNews for Windows, Mac, and other PC based OS. The only method to run the SmartNews is by using the emulator. In case you don’t know about the types of app, it is a computer program that allows you to create a virtual android environment on your device. That means it will enable you to run SmartNews app and other android apps or games on your computer devices.
When it comes to top emulators, there are good numbers of selection available. However, not all of them can offer you a satisfactory performance. That is why we will ask you to employ the Bluestack android emulator. It is open-source, accessible at free of cost, and also one of the most reliable android emulators out there. It can ensure a faster and smooth service. We will discuss the procedure to use the emulator for running the android programs.
SmartNews for PC Download using Bluestack
You can easily download the SmartNews on your computer devices using the below-mentioned steps:
- Get the BlueStack emulator from its official download site. There will be multiple versions of the program for different OSs. You should get a suitable one based on your operating system.
- Complete the installation procedure with the given guideline and then open the program. There you will need to open the play store.
- You will require a login to your Gmail account from the play store for downloading apps.
- Search for the SmartNews app from the search bar and install it.
- The SmartNews app will be installed on your computer within a while.
Some Alternatives of the SmartNews
Here are some of the top alternatives of the SmartNews app:
- BBC News: Offer you valid news from all over the world.
- DailyHunt: News from different sources along with videos and sports.
- Google News: Valid news from different sources.
- CNN Breaking US and CNN News: Top news from all over the world.
- Al Jazeera News: Top news from the Al Jazeera media.