The SnapBridge for PC is a much-needed application for these who own a Nikon Camera. The application makes it easier for you to manage the photos taken by the camera. It arrives with a large number of apps to allow you to make every task regarding the camera easier. Currently, the app is only available for the android version eight and up as well as the apple devices.
The SnapBridge is not available yet for the Computer-based operating systems like Windows and Mac computer. However, you can use an emulator program to use the program on your computer devices. Our today’s write-up is on how to download and install the SnapBridge on computer devices.
Why use SnapBridge in PC
There are different applications to transfer your photos from digital camera to the smartphone or computer. Some of the cameras also allow you to share the images using the Wi-Fi. It is a process of hassle to connect the camera with the laptop while sharing the images. However, the canon SnapBridge can make it easier for you, along with expanding the functionalities. The application allows you to download the pictures from your camera to the laptop easily.
The SnapBridge also enables you to share the photos and videos from the Nikon camera to share via e-mail and social media. One of the impressive aspects of the app is it automatically download the new images to your phone or PC while the camera is paired with your device. You can even take pictures and adjust the camera settings. Moreover, you can automatically upload pictures to Nikon Images Space on supported devices using the app.
The SnapBridge arrives with an easy to use interface where you can smoothly go through any features. The time and location of the camera will be automatically updated from the device. Moreover, you can also add text and information on the uploaded photos. It can transfer the file through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC seamlessly.
Download and install SnapBridge in PC
You cannot run the SnapBridge app on your computer devices like the other computer program as it is not obtainable directly. You can use an android emulator app on your device to install the android version of the app on your PC. The emulator software is a PC program, which lets you produce an android virtual device that will behave like an android phone. You can easily install all types of android programs on your PC by doing so.
As the emulator is a much-needed software currently, there are a lot of varieties of it. Some of the well-known emulator programs are Bluestack, Nox App Player, Gameloop, etc. Amongst them, the Bluestack android emulator is the most used. It arrives with a smooth user interface, which is also very easy to use. More so, it is available at free of cost.
Check out the below guide on how to implement the BlueStack app to use the SnapBridge application on your computer:
- Install Bluestack android emulator on your PC. You can either install it from the authorized website of the emulator or just search on google for it. Select the correct version of the program for your Pc and then download it.
- Then begin the installation process using the instructions from the app. Run the program when the installation is done.
- Go to google play store from the emulator interface. Login to Gmail accounts from Play store to access the Google Play Store service.
- Now search for the SnapBridge in the play store using the search bar and install it. Wait a while, and then the program will be ready to deploy.
How to Use SnapBridge
Here is how you should use the SnapBridge:
- Open the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings of the Nikon camera and enable both of the parameters. Then press on connect to the smart device and then ok.
- On the next page, make the password protection off and press the ok button.
- Then open the app from your device and pair it with the camera. Once the devices are connected, there will be a code generated. Press ok to start using the functionalities of the app.
Check out some of the top features of the SnapBridge from below:
- Download the photos on your smartphone from the digital camera automatically.
- Change the camera settings and capture photos from the app.
- Add photos to Nikon Image Space automatically.
- Add information or text on the capturer photos.
- Share the photos through e-mail and social media platforms.
- Receive the firmware update notification of the paired cameras.
- Support a large number of Nikon Digital camera devices.
- Available for free with all the required features.
If you have a Nikon Camera, then the SnapBridge for PC can be an excellent companion for you. Hopefully, the given instructions will be fruitful for you to download the program on your PC.