A VPN program is a must-have program for all who have a smartphone device with an internet connection. The application can help to protect the internet user from tracking, hacking, and other ethical access to your information. There are a lot of Virtual Private Network (VPN) apps available on the internet currently. You can use the Solo VPN for PC, one of the top-rated VPN programs available online now.
The Solo VPN is available for download for the android based smart devices. Unfortunately, there are no official releases of the Solo VPN for computer platforms. However, you can use the VPN easily on your PC using an easy technique. Keep reading the article to know the full procedure for downloading the Solo VPN on your PC using various methods.
About Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy
As we said earlier, the Solo VPN is one of the best free VPN software for pc available on the internet currently. One of the most remarkable characteristics of the VPN program is it is straightforward to use. You will not even require signing up or log in for using the app. All you need to do is open the application, and you will be connected to the internet with one click.
You can use the Solo VPN to remove restrictions from the geo-restricted website. It arrives with unlimited bandwidth and no speed limit. The 100% free VPN features multiple servers from different places in the world. You will be automatically connected to the best server to ensure a faster downloading speed.
What makes the Solo VPN for PC Windows unique is its customer support. Not a lot of VPN offers customer support like the Solo VPN does. You can connect with customer care in case of any issues or questions.
How to download and Use Solo VPN for PC/Windows and Mac
Downloading the Solo VPN is pretty easy on your computer though it is an android application. One of the standard procedures to download the app is by using an android emulator. It is a computer program to produce a virtual device on your computer that works like an android. Though there is a large number of the emulator, you can use the Bluestack.
We will also discuss how to download the VPN using Android Nox Player as well as google chrome extension. The downloading procedures will be discussed below.
Method 1: Using Solo VPN BlueStacks
The Bluestack is one of the most used emulators available on the internet currently. It arrives with a super easy to use interface and smooth navigation system. The program is fully open-source and available free of cost. Here is the procedure that you need to follow:
- At first, download the Bluestack emulator for android apps. It can be downloaded by exploring on search engines like google.
- Install the program and then enter your Gmail from the emulator’s interface.
- Now enter play store and search for Solo VPN.
- After that, the Solo VPN App will ready to use.
Method 2: Download Solo VPN using Android Nox Player
Here is the procedure to download the Solo VPN with the Nox App Player.
- Install the Nox Android player on your computer.
- Open the application, and you will see an Android tablet interface.
- Then log-in to play store using Gmail.
- Then start play store and search for the Solo VPN Tester.
- Find the Solo VPN from the search result and download it.
- The Solo VPN app will be installed and ready to run.
Method 3: Download Using Google Chrome Extension
The solo VPN is also available as a google chrome extension. If you use the google chrome browser, then you can easily implement it. At first, open the google play store and go to the chrome app store. Search for Solo VPN from there and then download it on your computer, and you can start using it after downloading it.
- Access any geo-restricted website easily.
- Unlimited speed, bandwidth, and servers.
- Available at completely free of cost.
- Protect you from hackers and data theft.
- Don’t require sign-in/ signup – one-tap use.
The Solo VPN for PC is one of the best VPN programs to ensure your online browsing security. You should be able to use the VPN program for PC easily with the given instructions.