As the name suggests, the Speed VPN for PC is one of the fastest VPN clients that you can use. One issue of the VPN apps is they can make your internet slower. However, the Speed VPN is different. It arrives with high-quality servers to ensure you faster speed. The VPN app is also well-optimized for ease of use and convenience.
If you are thinking about using the Speed VPN on the PC, then you cannot do it directly. That is because the VPN app is only developed for Android devices. There is no official release of the VPN for the PC devices. You can use an alternative way to run the official android version of the Speed VPN on PC using a secret method.
What are the Benefits of Using a VPN?
While browsing the internet, your information and privacy can be get exposed by hidden threats like hackers, viruses, and other stuff. VPN apps can assist you in securing your online browsing by encrypting the data you are sharing over the internet. That means you can be fully assured about the security of your personal information while connected to a decent VPN.
VPN hides your IP address and physical address by using a proxy IP from there server. As your real identity will be hidden, no one will be able to trace you by accessing your IP address. Moreover, you can visit any blocked or restricted websites or apps in your country. A VPN can make your internet browsing experience more enhanced and secured.
Speed VPN Highlighted Features:
The Speed VPN is mostly known for its extreme high-speed browsing capability. They have a global VPN network that includes many countries in America, Europe, and other parts of the world. As there are adequate servers, you will be connected to the fastest one, enhancing your browsing experience and internet speed. You can also change the server.
There are some other benefits and features of the Speed VPN that you will not see in the other free VPN apps. Some features are mentioned below:
- High-speed bandwidth with a large number of lightning-fast servers.
- Let’s you select apps which will be connected through VPN.
- Don’t include any restriction on using time or bandwidth.
- Smartly choose the correct servers and also let you select manually.
- Smart User Interface design; easy to connect with one click.
- Don’t require any additional permission, include no-logging policy.
How to Install Speed VPN on Windows and Mac
The only way to use the Speed VPN on PC is by using an android emulator. You can run the official android version of the Speed VPN on PC through an android emulator app. The app will produce an android approaching virtual device inside your PC. In the virtual app, you can run any android apps or games without any hassle.
The virtual Android device created inside your PC will utilize the resources of your CPU and GPU. You can control the resource allocation as per your preferences. There are several android emulators obtainable for both Windows and Mac computers. Below, we will let you know more about the emulators.
Install the Speed VPN on your PC with Gameloop Emulator
The Gameloop is the official emulators developed for running the PUBG Mobile android game on your PC. You can also use it to run the other android apps and games. We will recommend you to use the Gameloop emulator as it is well-optimized, easy to use, and pretty smooth. Here is how to set up it:
- Start with getting the download file of Gameloop emulator from its official download page. Or, you can search for the emulator’s download link on Google.
- Then install the Gameloop app following the instructions on the setup page. It may take a while to complete the installation as several packages need to be installed.
- Begin the Gameloop software when the installation is completed. It should include an android imminent interface.
- Now start Play Store program from there by login to Gmail ID. You must log in to the Gmail to obtain the download service.
- Search for Speed VPN from the play store and install it by selecting the right app. You can connect to the VPN after the installation is completed.
If you are searching for the fastest VPN client for your device, then you can go for the Speed VPN for PC without any further thoughts. We hope you can easily install the VPN on the PC using the given guide.