The SuperBeam for PC is an excellent application that lets you share the big files from one device to another in the easiest way. It uses the Wi-Fi network to let you send massive sized files within the quickest time. There are not a lot of application out there that offers you such an excellent grade of functionalities like the SuperBeam app. The current version of the app is faster and more efficient than ever.
Unfortunately, the file transfer app is not available for the computer devices currently. You can only use the SuperBeam app to transfer files on the android and iPhone devices. That means you cannot directly use it on PCs. But we will believe it if we tell you that you can easily use the SuperBeam app on the PC devices? Keep reading to find out how you can do this.
What Makes the SuperBeam Best File Transferring App?
The SuperBeam is one of the densely used file transfer software that has been installed on more than 10,000,000+ devices. That is become possible because of the outstanding convenience and functionalities of the software. Though it is a tiny sized application, you can send large files like movies, podcast, TV show, etc. through the program. The file transfer will happen faster than you could ever think of.
The SuperBeam is also extremely easy to use. All you need to do is pair the device by using NFC, QR codes, or usual sharing key. That’s it, you can start sharing the files instantly without any requirement of permissions or approvals. You can share single or multiple files using the app including photos, videos, zip files, contacts, APKs, and much more. Moreover, you can even customize the interface for the app for a better experience.
SuperBeam App Details:
The SuperBeam is a popular app on google play which is vastly used by millions of people for transferring files. It is designed to let you send the files or receive them conveniently without going through any hard ways. Here are some remarkable features of the SuperBeam app:
- Lightning-fast transfer speed by utilizing Wi-Fi direct method.
- Allows you to pair the device by NFC, Shared Key, or QR code scanning.
- Allows file transferring through the web interface on external devices.
- You can share different types of files single or multiple at a time.
- Modern stylish design user-interface with a simplified navigation system.
- Multiple themes including AMOLED, light, and dark.
- Switches share mode to a hotspot when Wi-Fi Direct doesn’t work.
How to Download SuperBeam on PC
Though the SuperBeam app cannot be used on the PC devices directly, you can use it by utilizing an android emulator program. That’s the only way to run the file transferring app on the PC devices as it is not available for the computer-based operating systems like Windows and Mac. What the emulator will do is – they will create an android-like machine inside the emulator to let you run any android software on it.
The SuperBeam app can be used on your PC by any of the popular emulators out there. The program will utilize the power of your PC to run the apps and you can employ any android app on PC using the emulator. You can even allocate a particular amount of resource for the emulator program. Below, we will discuss how to use SuperBeam on PC using a free emulator.
Download SuperBeam with Gameloop Emulator
You can use the Gameloop emulator to run the SuperBeam app on your PC. In case you don’t know about Gameloop, it is an official emulator produced by Tencent gaming buddy. You can run or play any android apps or game on it at free of charge. The top-rated and well-optimized emulator can be used to run SuperBeam on your computer with these steps:
- Download Gameloop gaming buddy and install it. You will find it by searching on Google or Bing by searching with the name.
- The installation will require several steps to complete. Follow the instructions from the installations screen to successfully complete it.
- Open the Gameloop emulator when the installation is completed and open Play Store app from the emulator interface.
- Access the Google Play Services by login to your Gmail ID from the Play Store. Then search “ SuperBeam” from the Play Store app downloader.
- Select the app named “SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share” and install it on your PC. You can start sharing files instantly after the installation is done.
The SuperBeam for PC is one of the best apps that you can use for a pleasant file transferring experience. Using the app is also very easy; all you need to do is install the software on both devices and connect them to the same Wi-Fi network. Then you can start transferring the file by selecting them from File Manager or Gallery.