Internet secrecy is a huge concern in the world these days. Your browsing history can be checked, and cybercriminals can hack your essential information. But with the Tap VPN for PC, nobody can track you, and you will be able to browse any websites without any restrictions.
You are permitted to do what you want without the panic of being observed by anyone else. Tap VPN app for PC gives you the quick VPN services with several proxy servers. All of these servers are location-based, and they are safe and anonymous. This application can be the best option if you need to protect your Internet privacy from your government or hackers.
Table of Contents
What is Tap VPN for desktop?
Tap VPN for PC is developed by Mobbo, which delivers access to anonymity to the online world. Generally, Tap VPN is free Android software, and it allows users to unlock their favorite applications and websites. By using this app, you can enjoy any content on the Internet because it can skip any geographic restrictions and remove all the network connection firewalls.
How to install Tap VPN for Windows and MAC?
Before you proceed to the installation process, you need an Android emulator on your computer. This emulator will help you to download and install the Tap VPN on PC. It doesn’t matter which OS you use; an android emulator will work in both Windows and MAC operating systems. In our article, we will show you two ways of installing the Tap VPN app on PC.
This android emulator is the first choice of many users. It lets you run any Android application on your desktop computer. Follow the instructions below to install the Tap VPN in PC using BlueStacks.
- Download and install the BlueStacks app player into your computer.
- After installing the emulator, run it and log in to your Google account.
- Locate the search tab and search for “Tap VPN” there.
- Now, install the VPN app for free on your android emulator.
- When the installation gets completed, you can use the Tap VPN for desktop.
Nox app player
It’s another popular android emulator that you can use. The following are the steps to install the Tap VPN app on your computer using the Nox app player.
- At first, install the Nox app player Android emulator.
- Open the application after installation.
- Now, click on the Google folder from the Nox homepage. Then choose the Play Store option.
- To activate the Play Store, you have to enter your Google account information.
- Click on the search tab when finished. Write “Tap VPN” and click the Enter button.
- Select the “Install” button and wait for few minutes. Once the app installed, you can open and play it.
How to use the Tap VPN on computer
This app is straightforward and simple to connect, which is a good thing. You need to hit the “Connect” function for connecting the VPN app. It can be configured automatically with your device. This VPN finds the best proxy server by detecting your location.
So you will be able to connect the VPN to any of these proxy servers. This application comes with a vast number of proxy servers for the USA, Germany, Canada, France, Japan, and many more.
Best features of the Tap VPN for PC
- User-friendly interface.
- Bright and stylish design.
- Every month 1 Gigabyte of free bandwidth.
- There are two free servers available in the free version and twelve fast servers available in the premium version.
Tap VPN for PC is a reliable VPN that offers everything you would expect from a quality Internet protection software. The free version of this VPN app is good enough, but the premium account gives you unlimited access and higher speeds. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Tap VPN app for desktop after reading this post.