Do you want to call on the real phone numbers without a SIM card? Then the TextPlus for Windows is the perfect application for you. It is one of the most useful apps available on the internet now for free calling at phone numbers. Apart from calling, you can send SMS, MMS, or group message using the program.
The TextPlus app is not released for the Windows devices till now. It is only made available for the Android and iPhone devices. However, you can easily use the program on your computer using an android emulator. Keep reading the paragraphs below to know the procedure of using the app.
About TextPlus – Free Calling at Any Number
International calls usually cost a good amount of money when done via phone to phone. However, you can reduce the cost to a minimum by using an application. The TextPlus app lets you call in different countries with a real US number. Apart from calling, you can take send or receive messages, MMS, and much more. It can be an excellent application for you to keep in touch with your family and friends while visiting abroad.
You can use the app from anywhere in the world as there are no restrictions. It offers you unlimited inbound calls without any cost. Moreover, you can also send texts using the app without any cost. The app requires credit that you can easily earn by simple tasks. It also allows you to check the history of calling and messaging as like the real applications. The app can be an excellent choice to stay connected with your loved ones without paying tons of money.
How to download and use TextPlus for PC, Windows, and Mac
As we previously told, there is no official release of the TextPlus application for Windows or any other computer OS. However, you can implement an android emulator on your computer to use the app. The emulator will help you by creating a computer-generated virtual device on your computer to run any android programs.
There are several emulator programs available that you can use the program on your computer. However, you will need to pick the right one that will ensure you a decent performance. In our today’s write-up, we will show you the download procedure of the TextPlus using three of the best emulators of the current time.
Method 1: Using TextPlus BlueStacks
Check out how to use Bluestack using TextPlus:
- At first, install the android emulator on your Windows from its official site. Make sure to get the correct version of the emulator available for the Windows computers.
- Install the android emulator on your Windows and start it. Open google play store app from the emulator.
- Then log in to Gmail to use the play store download service.
- Search for TextPlus from the play store and install it on your Windows.
- The TextPlus app will be ready to install within a moment.
Method 2: Download with Nox App Player
Here is the procedure to follow for downloading TextPlus with Nox Player.
- Get the Nox App Player from the official site.
- Install the Nox android emulator with the given steps above.
- Open the android emulator and begin play store from it.
- Login to Gmail ID from the play store app to access the services.
- Then search for the TextPlus from the app and install it.
- The TextPlus app should be ready to use after a while.
Method 3: Download with Memu Emulator
- Get the Memu android emulator from its website and save it on your PC.
- Start the program from your Windows and start play store from the android emulator.
- Login to your Gmail ID for accessing the download services of the play store.
- Then search for the TextPlus App from the play store.
- Find the TextPlus App then download it.
- The TextPlus app will be ready to use after a moment.
- Call anywhere in the world with a free US number.
- Send and receive messages, text, SMS, and MMS on the app.
- Toll-free calling anywhere in the world.
- Check call and chat history easily.
- Easy to use and smooth interface.
I Hope, now you can easily download the TextPlus for Windows using the above steps easily.