It doesn’t matter in which part of the world you are living; there must be some website restricted due to political or geological reasons. A VPN can help you to remove the restriction from these websites. Not only this, while using a VPN, you become anonymous, which means your identity becomes untraceable to the government and other law enforcement agencies. There is a lot of VPN available currently, but only a few can perform accordingly. The Thunder VPN for PC is one of these.
The Thunder VPN is one of the best VPN services available at the current time. It arrives with a variety of features to safeguard your online identity. At the same time, it also offers you a smooth and fast browsing experience. There is Thunder VPN for Android, but there is no official version of the app for PC. However, using a simple trick, you can run this application on your PC. So Just click the Below links and Follow the Given Instruction Of our website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Thunder VPN for Pc features
- 2 Download and Install Thunder VPN for Windows/pc and Mac OS
- 3 Use of Thunder VPN for Pc, Windows, and Mac
Thunder VPN for Pc features
As we said, the Thunder VPN arrives with a wide variety of functions. Below, we will discuss some of the quality features of the VPN app:
One of the most impressive things about the Thunder VPN is it doesn’t require any registration. Most of the VPN requires a lot of information to open or register an account for using their service. More so, you need to log in every time while using these VPNs. Some of them even need your credit card information. The Thunder VPN offers you a hassle-free net browsing experience as it doesn’t require any sort of signup or sign in.
One of the common problems with the VPN nowadays is they are extremely slow. You will require waiting for minutes to load a simple webpage. But that is not going to happen with the Thunder VPN. The VPN arrives with High-speed Bandwidth, and let you browse the internet at a faster speed. It even allows you to live stream digital multimedia without any kind of buffering.
The Thunder VPN has servers at different locations of the world. It has numerous servers at 16 different countries in America, Europe, and Asia. They are always adding new servers in different countries. As there are multiple servers, the VPN will automatically connect you to the closest server to offer you a fast, instant, and decent net browsing experience.
Security is one of the most talked issues currently in the online world. A lot of VPN has already accused of storing and selling users data to different third parties organization. But such things are not going to happen with the Thunder VPN. The VPN uses encryption technology to hide all of your data, including browsing history, login information, account data, etc. As a result, no one will be capable of tracking down your online footprint while using the VPN. You can stay tension-free about the security of your data.
The Thunder VPN arrives with a user-friendly interface. Users with any level of experience can go through the features of the application with ease. The app lets you connect to the VPN in the fastest time. All you need to do is clicking on the connect button. The VPN will choose the best server for you and connect you to it.
Most of the VPN available for PC arrives with a high price tag. Some of them even require paying monthly subscription fees. But the Thunder VPN is available totally free of cost. It doesn’t require any sort of signup, login, and subscription. There are only a few apps available on the internet that offers you such premium-level features free of cost.
Download and Install Thunder VPN for Windows/pc and Mac OS
As we say, there is no direct way to download the Thunder VPN on your PC. However, you can download the application on your PC using an emulator. Note that there is some apps available internet that arrives with the same name. But they are not real and made for scamming purposes. You should avoid downloading such apps as they can harm your PC by releasing malware or Trojans.
You will need an emulator for running the Thunder VPN on your PC. An emulator is a software that creates a virtual environment on your PC to run apps of another operating system. As an example, you can use the BlueStack emulator, which creates a virtual android environment on your PC to run android games and apps.
Installing Thunder VPN using BlueStacks emulator (For PC)
Installing the Thunder VPN for Windows using the BlueStack emulator is very easy and straightforward. However, if you find the procedure hard, then you can use the below steps.
- At first, go to the official website of the BlueStack emulator. Download the emulator for your windows operating system.
- Now find out the downloaded file from your PC and Install it. Once you are done with installing, open the software.
- Now go to the google play store from the app interface. You may require signing in to the google play account.
- Now search for The Thunder VPN from google play. Choose it from the result and download it.
- Once the download is done, you can open the VPN to use it.
Installing Thunder VPN using BlueStacks emulator (For Windows MAC OS)
The Bluestack emulator is also available for MAC operating system. Installing the Thunder VPN for MAC using the BlueStack emulator on the MAC operating system is also very easy. Here is how you will do it.
- Open the Safari browser from your MAC PC and go to the official website of the BlueStack emulator. Then download the suitable version for your MAC.
- Now install the downloaded file and open the emulator when the installation is done.
- To use the play store on the emulator, you will need to open a google play account.
- Login to google play and search for the Thunder VPN.
- Choose it from the result and download it.
- The VPN will be installed within a while.
Once the download is done, you can open the VPN to use it.
Use of Thunder VPN for Pc, Windows, and Mac
The Thunder VPN has the same using procedure for the emulator. Here is how you will use the Thunder VPN on your PC.
- At first, launch the BlueStack VPN from your PC.
- Then, open the downloaded Thunder VPN from the emulator interface.
- After opening the app, you will find the “connect” tab in its interface.
- Click on connect, and the VPN will automatically connect to you, the closest server.
- You can also change the location if you want from the menu.
Alternative Apps of Thunder VPN
If you are unable to run the Thunder VPN on your PC, then you may check out the below-mentioned VPNs. They are also available at free of cost.
- Turbo VPN
The VPN has become an everyday tool for tech enthusiasts. It expands the uses of the internet by unblocking a lot of beneficiary website. VPNs are also a great way to secure your information and browsing data from third parties. Hopefully, the above guide will assist you in downloading the Thunder VPN for PC on your device with ease.