Love puzzle games? You should try the Toon Blast for PC. It is a fun-filled game with unique gameplay and endless levels. The game can be a great way to make your boring time exciting and fun-filled. It is basically an android game, but you can now also play it on PC by utilizing a simple and easy technique.
In our today’s article, we will discuss how to play the Toon Blast on PC using an android emulator. You can also learn about the detailed features of the game. So, keep going through the article to know in-depth about the Toon Blast.
What are the Features of Toon Blast for PC?
The Toon Blast is one of the popular puzzle games currently. Unlike the other puzzle games, it is packed with various features and optimization to offer you an enhanced experience. With the game, you can enter the crazy cartoon world of Bruno Bear, Cooper Cat, Wally Wolf and enjoy various challenging levels. You can help the cartoon characters to travel around the globe by solving puzzles.
The Toon Blast features unique game objectives and a large number of entertaining obstacles. You can play and enjoy a massive number of challenges to unlock new levels. Furthermore, it gives you stars with completing every level, which you can use for incredible rewards. You can also play the game on multiple devices by syncing.
The features of the Toon Blast for PC in a Nutshell
- Make your team and play with other players.
- Receive or send hearts to your teammate to keep playing.
- Easy and fun-filled challenges to complete.
- Sync game data between multiple devices easily.
- Well-designed game objects and entertaining obstacles.
- New challenging episodes unlock with winning every level.
How can you use the Toon Blast on PC?
It is unfortunate that a game like Toon Blast is not yet deployed for Windows or Mac-based operating systems. However, the good thing is you can enjoy the puzzle game on both operating systems by utilizing some easy steps. Basically, you will require producing a virtual android device inside your PC to enjoy the game. That can be done by making use of an android emulator program.
There are a good number of android emulators available for PC devices. Some of these include Bluestacks, Nox App Player, Memu Player, Gameloop, etc. You can select any of these free emulator apps to run the puzzle game or any Android game on PC.
How to Install Toon Blast for PC with Nox Player
Below, we will give you a demonstration on how to apply the Nox Android Player to run Toon Blast on PC devices. It is a well-designed emulator available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Here is how to integrate the emulator on PC and run the Toon Blast game:
- Begin with getting the Nox Player downloader from its authorized site: https://www.bignox.com/
- Make sure to save the latest version of the Nox Player based on your operating system (Windows or Mac).
- Now open the download manager and launch the app installer you have previously downloaded. You will be guided through the entire installation procedure with in-app instructions.
- Begin the app after successfully installing it. You will now require a login to Gmail through the emulator for getting access to the Play Store services.
- Once logged in, search for the Toon Blaster app and install it. After doing so, the installed puzzle game should be available on the Nox Player home screen. You can play it from there.
FAQ About Toon Blast on PC
Is there a way to get unlimited lives on Toon blast?
If you are in a squad or team, you can ask for lives. The team members can give you up to five hearts or live on every four hours. There are no other ways to get unlimited lives on the Toon Blast.
How many levels does Toon blast have?
As we mentioned earlier, there are unlimited levels in the game. It has around 3,000 levels, and the developers are adding new levels continuously.
Can you play old levels on Toon blast?
Once you have completed a level, there is no way to play it again. So, you cannot play the old levels on the Toon Blast game.
Are Toon blast hacks safe?
Like any other game hacks, the Toon Blast hacks are not safe. The game developer does not authorize them, and you may get your account suspended by utilizing these hacks.
The Toon Blast for PC is an exciting game that you can enjoy during work breaks. We hope this guide will be helpful to install the game on your PC.