Do you want to add stunning text effects in your image and videos? Then the Typorama for PC is the application that you need. The app allows you to create text-based photos most easily. As per now, it is the most versatile application for such editing. More so, it includes an extensive range of filters along with manual editing features.
TheTyporama app is currently available for Windows and Mac computers along with the android devices. That means you can effortlessly use the program on your Computer. You can also use the android version of Typorama utilizing an android emulator. Today we will explain the procedure of using the Typorama on Computer with and without an emulator.
Typorama for PC – Why Use it?
The Typorama app lets you create high-quality text-based photos. There are an extensive number of layout and fonts in the application that you can use to select as per your choice. All you require to do is add your text and select the preferred layout from the list. You can also share the creation of different social media platforms directly from the app. Some of the apps you can share include WhatsApp, Twitter, Talk, WeChat, Telegram, Line, etc.
You can also create typography resembling text effects from the app. More so, the app allows you to zoom in and out using drag and pinch. You can also change the configuration of the line breaks for a better appearance. Using the Typorama app, you can also create text images with transparent background and change the text’s texture style. There is also an option for adding custom fonts.
Download Typorama without Emulators
Not a lot of applications offer any version of the program for the Computer operating systems. But the Typorama app is different. It is available both for Windows and Mac operating systems for direct download. You can easily install the official version of the program from the official stores of the operating systems. Check out the steps that you need to follow for installing the Typorama app directly on your Computer.
- If you are using a Windows operating system, then visit the Windows store. The Mac operating system should visit the Apple Store.
- Now search for the Typorama app using the search bar of the store.
- Find out the right application from the search result. Now you can install it on your PC.
- The program will be ready to start from your Computer after completing the installation.
Download Typroma With Emulators
The PC version of the Typorama apps doesn’t offer you all the features available on the android version. So, you may want to use the exact android version of the program on your Computer. You can do it using an android emulator program. In case you don’t know, an emulator is a software that can create a virtual android OS on your Computer. Using the virtual OS, you can run any android apps and games on the PC.
Fortunately, there are some excellent-grade android emulators available at free of cost. These include Bluestack, LD Player, Nox App Player, SmartGaga, etc. We will reveal to you how to use the Bluestack emulator for the Typorama installation below.
- At first, get the latest version of the Bluestack android emulator for your PC. The emulator is obtainable for both Mac and Windows operating systems from its official site.
- Install the android emulator software app with specified steps from the emulator. It will take a while to proceed with the installation.
- Now open the emulator software after the installation is done. You will find an interface similar to android inside the emulator.
- Open play store from the emulator interface, and you will also need to login to Gmail ID to for using the services of Google.
- Now search for the Typorama using the Play Store search bar.
- Install the Typorama from the search outcome. You can begin employing it once the installation is done.
The Typorama is the best app ever made for creating incredible text effects within the shortest time. The app can be an excellent way to createquotes, social media posts, and such other stuff from the Typorama app. We hope that you find the guide useful for installing the Typorama app on your computer.