Today’s advanced technology can help you to access your security devices from anywhere in the world. With the vMEyeCloud for PC, the task gets much more relaxed. It doesn’t matter which place you are right now. You will be able to monitor and control your IP camera live footage and also the DVR box by using this app.
How to install the vMEyeCloud app for Windows or MAC OS?
If you are thinking about installing the vMEyeCloud software, then follow the instructions below. Here are the most comfortable steps to download and play this app.
- Before you start the process, you will need to have the Nox App Player in your computer system, which is a popular Android emulator.
- Once you complete the download and installation process of this mobile emulator, use your Google account for login to the Nox App Player.
- After the successful login, go to the Google Play Store. Then type “vMEyeCloud” and search for the software.
- When you found it, you have to click on the app icon. Again press the Install button.
- Very soon it will ask your permission to access the photos, videos or cameras. Accept all to start the installation process.
- After finishing all the action, you will able to run the vMEyeCloud for desktop.
MAC installation: The procedure of installation vMEyeCloud for Mac is almost similar to the steps as mentioned above. The only change is that you may need to download and install the Nox App Player or any other Android emulator setup file for your MAC computer.
Advantages of vMEyeCloud on PC
There are several benefits of using the vMEyeCloud app for desktop. With the help of this application, you can directly watch the live videos of your security camera from your computer. That means you will have all the controls of your IP camera footage and the connected DVR from your surveillance.
The vMEyeCloud on the computer is one of the best surveillance apps. This free online software works based on cloud technology. It helps you to have a close look at your home or office surroundings. You can operate this app from anywhere. The vMEyeCloud app on windows is combined with the vMEye servers.
Exclusive features of vMEyeCloud app for computer-
- The app comes with inbuilt cloud technology.
- User-friendly design and layout.
- Easy and quick set up for digital video recorders and IP cameras.
- It has an online alarm function for emergency alerts.
- Pretty simple user interface.
- This application supports remote playback and audio options.
How to use the vMEyeCloud app on the computer?
The interface of this application is so easy to use. You don’t have to face the problematic settings, such as port forwarding or others. Once you installed all of your CCTV cameras at your home or office, you have to set up the vMEyeCloud software to configure it to the security cameras.
Then register on the vMEye servers and plug the IP camera or DVR. If you can successfully log in to the server by user and device, you should add some details like name, address, port, max channel, serial number, user name, password, etc. In the end, you should see the live stream of the surveillance cameras, save videos, snapshots and many more.
vMEyeCloud for PC is a real helping hand for those busy peoples who want to manage their home or office CCTV cameras from their computer. Its additional features are also exciting. We hope our above-shared information will help you while downloading and installing this privacy and security app. Thanks for your patience.