The VPN Robot for PC is one of the feature-rich and well-designed that can help you ensure versatile protection of your data and privacy. The VPN offers you unlimited speed and bandwidth over any network. More so, it can help you to unblock the blocked websites in your region by hiding your real identity and IP address.
The VPN Robot is currently not accessible for the Windows or Mac computers. That is because the app is only deployed for the Android smartphone devices by the official developers. So, you cannot use the VPN Robot oh your PC directly. But there is an alternative way to use it which we will discuss below.
Table of Contents
What are the Purposes of Using a VPN?
VPN apps are vastly used on both computer and mobile devices currently. That because of the effective functionalities of the software that helps you to stay safe while browsing the internet. A VPN app can ensure the protection of your privacy and personal data which you are exposing while using the internet.
A VPN uses different encryption technology to prevent hackers and third-party organizations from accessing your data. Even the law enforcement and ISP will not be able to trace your browsing footprint while using the VPN. As you will be browsing the internet from a virtual location, you can access any sites.
VPN comes as a great help when you need to browse the restricted websites on your region. There are some other benefits of the VPNs. However, not all the VPNs out there can ensure a decent functionality. So, you need to select the right VPN for your Phone or Computer to enjoy decent performance.
Features of the VPN Robot:
The VPN Robot is a 100% free VPN that promise you a decent and high-speed performance. It is an unlimited VPN client for Android smartphones that can help you to protect your privacy and data. It works on any types of network including mobile data and Wi-Fi. Here are some features of the VPN Robot:
- Reliable safety shield and privacy guarding with encryption tech.
- Unblock and bypass firewalls to let you use any restricted network.
- Thousands of servers all over the world to ensure faster internet speed.
- Don’t require any registration, subscription, or log in to use.
- Ensure better speed and latency as there are servers all over the world.
- Let’s you stream movies, TV series, music videos from online.
- Don’t log your browsing data, uses a high-quality proxy IP address.
How to Install the VPN Robot for PC
As we previously claimed, you cannot use the Robot VPN directly on Windows or Mac computers. However, you can connect to the VPN by using the program on your PC through an emulator. The emulator is a type of computer software that can let you produce an android OS inside your PC by using the hardware resources.
In the virtual android device produced by the android emulators, you can easily run any android programs. Fortunately, there are several android apps out there that you can use to generate a virtual android OS inside your PC. They are also easy to utilize and share the same using procedure for both Windows and Mac.
How to Install the Robot VPN through Emulator
You can your preferred emulator from Bluestack, Nox Player, LD Player, Gameloop, etc. And, then you should follow the instructions for installing the VPN on the emulator.
- At first, get the download file of your preferred VPN by searching at Google or directly by vising the download page.
- Install the emulator by clicking on the file. Follow the suggested steps inside the setup page to complete the procedure.
- Begin the emulator. There should be an android approaching app interface inside the emulator with Play Store and other programs.
- Access the Play Store Download service by login to your Gmail ID. Then search for the Robot VPN using the Play Store search bar.
- Complete the installation by selecting the right app from the search outcome. You should be able to start using the VPN shortly.
A VPN app is a must to survive against the threats on the internet. The VPN Robot for PC can be easily downloaded on Windows or Mac PC by following the above guidelines.