The Internet has become like one of the basic needs of humans nowadays. Most people prefer Wi-Fi over mobile data for better speed and unlimited bandwidth. However, it is not always possible to access Wi-Fi when being outside. The Wi-Fi map can help you to find a free Wi-Fi network in your area in the easiest way. The small app can be an excellent way to stay connected to the internet when you are not home.
It is true that the Wi-Fi Map is an excellent quality application but unfortunately, it is not available for the computer-based operating system till now. However, you can easily use the Wi-Fi Map on your computer by utilizing an android emulator. Keep going through the below pieces of the paragraph to know how to employ the W-Fi map for PC.
What is the Wi-Fi Map? What are the Benefits?
The Wi-Fi Map app lets you connect to the free Wi-Fi around the world in the easiest way. While you have the app, you don’t need to ask anyone for the password. As the per the developer, there is more than 100 million Wi-Fi network available on the app at free of cost. You can access passwords, hotspots, and comment from the app user. The app is one of the best ways to connect to the internet at free of cost when you are not home.
There are millions of Wi-Fi hotspot you can access through the app around the globe. It includes different smart features to let you easily find the perfect Wi-Fi network through the smart search option. Besides, there is also a map navigation system to guide you where you can find free Wi-Fi. There is also a built-in secure VPN to help you to use the Wi-Fi networks safely. You can also use the app while being offline.
Features of Wi-Fi Map
The Wi-Fi Map app is nicely optimized to offer you decent performance and comfortable user experience. That is why the app is packed with a variety of features. Below, we will let you know about some features of the Wi-Fi Map app:
- Enable you to find free Wi-Fi network from all over the world.
- Include smart search and map navigation for ease of use.
- Include a filtration system to show you the nearest wi-fi.
- Built-in secure VPN to ensure safety while using the unknown network.
- Include 100 million Wi-Fi around the globe and works offline.
How to Download Wifi Map for PC?
As the Wi-Fi Map is not yet available for the computer devices, you cannot use the app directly on PC. However, the android emulator systems can help you to easily use the program on computer operating systems. In case you don’t acknowledge, the android emulator is a type of PC software which can produce a virtual android device on your PC. The virtual android device will work like any usual android smartphone.
You can easily install the Wi-Fi Map app on your PC using any android emulator on your PC. Most of the android emulator apps are open-source and obtainable at free of charge. Some of the popular android emulators include Bluestack, Nox App Player, LD Payer, Smart Gaga, Gameloop etc. Interestingly, all the android emulators work in the same way. Below, we will discuss how to do it.
How to Download Wi-Fi Map with Gameloop
The Gameloop is one of the most versatile android emulators ever made. It lets you easily install any android game and app on your PC. You can also keymap different apps on your PC using the emulator. Check out the steps below on how to use Wi-Fi Map on the emulator with easy steps.
- Install the Gameloop Gaming Buddy from its official site. You can find the site by searching on Google.
- Then install the Gameloop with the commands given on the installation page.
- Now the Gameloop app will open and you will find an android like interface with all the default android programs.
- You will also find the Play Store option which can be accessed by login to Gmail ID.
- Search for Wi-Fi Map and then install it. The app should be ready to begin within a while.
How to Use the Wi-Fi Map
As we said earlier, the Wi-Fi Map arrives with an easy to use interface and navigation system. That means you can easily utilize the app on your PC. Here are the steps that you need to follow for using the Wi-Fi map app:
- Begin the Wi-Fi Map application from your PC / Mobile.
- You will see a different Wi-Fi network near you in the interface.
- Connect to the nearest one to enjoy a better speed.
- You will be able to start using the internet within a while.
The Wi-Fi map for PC is a useful application while you are outside. After reading the above steps, you should be able to use the Wi-Fi map app on your PC easily.