Wi-Fi or Wireless network is one of the most popular mediums of sharing the internet nowadays. It is vastly used all over the world for sharing files and internet bandwidth. The Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER for PC helps to check the security of your Wi-Fi system. It is a small application that arrives with a lot of features to let you know whether your Wi-Fi is secured or not. The app is available on the play store for android devices.
The Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER is not yet released for any of the computer-based operating systems. More so, the developer also doesn’t have any plan to release any versions of it for the computer. So, you cannot use the software directly on the PC. However, you can do this by implementing a simple tip.
Table of Contents
Why You Should Protect Your Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is used all over the world because of its flexibility, cheapness, and adaptability. However, one issue about the Wi-Fi is it is extremely vulnerable to security threats when compared with the other variants of data sharing networks. If anyone can access your Wi-Fi unethically, they can easily make changes in your network settings. By doing so, they can steal your data.
By accessing your Wi-Fi, other severe problems, including hacking, can be done. That is why it is essential to protect your Wi-Fi. The WPS feature of the Wi-Fi makes it easier for people to hack into your Wi-Fi network. The Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER is designed to check whether the WPS is enabled or disabled in your system.
You can secure the Wi-Fi mostly just by disabling the WPS. The Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER can also help you with this.
Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER App Features
The Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER arrives with some fantastic features to make it easier for you to check the WPS settings. Below, we will mention some of the top features of the Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER app.
- Check the vulnerability of your Wi-Fi connection.
- Let you connect to Wi-Fi network with WPS Pin.
- Let’s you know about the state of WPS protocol.
- It allows you to see the password on rooted devices.
How to Install WPS WPA Tester for PC (Windows and Mac)
The WPS WPA Tester App is only available for smartphone OS such as the iOS, along with the android OS. There are no official versions of the WPS WPA Tester for Mac and Windows operating system yet. As a result, you simply can’t use the app on your pc. However, you can run it on your computer using the android simulator, also known as an emulator.
The emulator is an app that can enable a simulated environment on your PC to let you run any android app. As a result, you can run any android program on your computer device. Here we will discuss how to install the WPS WPA Tester on your PC with two emulators.
Method 1: Install Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester on PC with BlueStacks
The download procedure of the iPolis app is tremendously easy. However, if it seems hard for you, then you can follow the below guideline:
- Copy the BlueStack emulator program and install it on your PC. So that You can make sure to select the correct version.
- Open the emulator, and you will find an android look like interface.
- Then log-in to your google play ID or generate a new account.
- Now search for the WPS WPA Tester from the play store.
- Find the WPS WPA Tester then download it.
- The WPS WPA Tester app will be ready to launch within a while.
Method 2: Install WPS WPA Tester on Computer with NoxPlayer
Here is how you will use the WPS WPA Tester with the Nox App Player.
- Download the Nox Android player and then install it on your computer.
- After opening the application, you will see an Android tablet interface.
- Now log-in to play store with Gmail.
- Then open play store and search for the WPS WPA Tester.
- Find the WPS WPA Tester from the search result
- and install it.
- The WPS WPA Tester app will be installed and ready to use.
The WPS WPA Tester for PC is a must-have app to check the vulnerability of your Wi-Fi network. Hopefully, you can easily use it on your pc with the above instructions.