Xender for PC is a popular file-sharing application currently. You will often require transferring files from one device to another for a variety of reasons. The Xender application can be a great companion for you to transfer different types of data with ease. The application is designed to ensure a smooth and faster performance. Apart from file sharing, there are also some additional features in the Xender app.
The Xender software is not yet deployed for Windows, Mac, or any other computer operating system. However, you can use the Xender app on your computer using a very simple technique. You will need an android emulator on your PC for doing so. Keep reading the article to know the entire procedure of installing the Xender app.
Table of Contents
Xender App Features:
The Xender is one of the most feature-rich file-sharing software ever made. You can transfer all types of features using the application, including pdf, word, zip, excel, music, app, and even folders. As the data will be transferred wirelessly, you will also don’t need USB connection or mobile data. As the developers advertised, the Xender app can transfer files 200 times faster than Bluetooth. You can save a lot of time transferring files through Xender.
Using the Xender app, you can also play music and videos directly from the application. Besides, you can even convert video to MP3 from the program. Moreover, the Xender app allows you to save videos from Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. As a cross-platform software, you can use it on different mobile OS like Android, iOS, Tizen, and others. Besides, you can play casual games from the software without downloading/ installing.
Main Features of Xender App:
- Transfer different types of files at flash speed (up to 40MB/s).
- Let’s transfer the file without any limitations.
- Let’s extract audio from videos by converting.
- Let’s you download videos from different social media.
- Smartphone replication to transfer all data from old phones.
- Includes a file manager with the view, move, and delete options.
- Support more than 40 languages.
Xender App APK Info:
The Xender is one of the most popular file-sharing applications in the Google Play store now. There are more than 500 million active users of the app. It is a cross-platform app that supports different operating systems. As per the manufacturer, there are 200 million files transferred successfully through the app. It also supports all popular languages. The app is currently rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. Xender File Sharing Team offers it.
Check out the overview of Xender app from below:
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10, Mac OS|
|Developed By||Android, iOS, Windows, Tizen|
|Last Update||July 24, 2020|
|Current APK Version||Varies with Device|
|Required Android Version for Emulator||Varies with Device|
|APK File Size||Varies with Device|
|APK File Name||Xender .apk|
How to Download Xender for Windows and Mac PC
Though the Xender is a cross-platform software, the developer group didn’t yet release any version of Xender for the computer operating system. So, you cannot run the file-sharing app directly on the computer. However, an android emulator for PC can help you to solve the problem. There are several free android emulators that you can use to enjoy the Xender software on your computer.
The emulators work by producing a virtual android device inside your computer. In the virtual machine, you can run all types of android software. Typically, the emulators are very massive in size and require good computational power for operating. Some of the popular android emulators include Bluestack, Nox App Player, Smart Gaga, LD Player, etc.
Below, we will let you know how to use the Xender software on both Windows and Mac computers with step by step guides.
Download and Install Xender for Windows
Downloading Xender using emulators in the Windows device is pretty straightforward. Besides, you can implement any emulator as per your preference. You can follow the below procedure for the installation. We will show you how to get the app using the Bluestack emulator.
- Get the Bluestack or any other preferred emulator service from itsauthorized webpage. Then download the Windows version of the emulator on your hard drive.
- Install the program with the given instructions inside the app. Then open the emulator program on your PC when the installation is done.
- Now log in to your Play store ID with a Gmail email address to download the available software from Play Store.
- Now search for the Xenderapp from the Play Store search bar. Then install the Xender app from the search result.
- The file-sharing app should be installed on your computer and organized to use within a few minutes.
Download Xender for Mac
Downloading the Xender on the Mac operating system is also very easy. All you need to do is install the preferred emulator and then implement it. Almost all the popular android emulators available for Windows computers are also obtainable for Mac computers. Here is the guideline installing Xender app for Mac:
- The first thing you need to do is install an emulator. If you want to use the Bluestack emulator, download it by searching for google or visiting its official website.
- Now download the Mac version of the emulator on your Mac PC. After completing the download successfully, install the android emulator following the given steps shown on screen.
- You will find the Play store app on the emulator for installing games and apps. To access the Play store download service, you will need to log in with Gmail.
- After doing so, open play store and search for “Xender.” Check the search result to find the right application.
- Now download the right Xender app, and it will be automatically installed on your virtual device. You can start using the file-sharing program after implementing the above steps correctly.
If you often need to share files and documents with other devices, the Xender app can be an excellent companion for you. We hope you can now download it on PC and Mac using the above tricks we shared above.