Are you searching for a faster video, picture, or file sharing platform? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. Reading this passage, we will let you know about the fastest sharing application, which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Xshare file transfer is the most popular and fastest data sharing android application nowadays. It has become one of the most popular apps for its simple interface and being user friendly.
It doesn’t require any connection or traffic on it. As it doesn’t need any link, you can share data from anywhere you want. You can also share your data by scanning the QR code generated by this Application. You should remember one thing, to get a better transfer speed to keep the phones close to each other.
What Benefits Xshare File Transfer Offers
Xshare file transfer has some mind-blowing features. After installation, open the Xshare app and tap on the send button to share data. There’s no requirement of login or sign up to use this app. As there is no restriction on the app, you can send files whenever and wherever you want. Moreover, you can see how many apps and which apps you have transferred by clicking the top right history button on the Application.
This Application also provides you to share unlimited data. The other sharing apps may need WiFi or a mobile hotspot to share data, but this app doesn’t need all this stuff. It also saves the data to your preferred location. Anyway, if you think frequent confirmation bothers you, you can enable quick install to skip the process.
Procedure to Download the Xshare File Transfer for Windows PC
Basically, the Xshare app has been made for the android platform only. But using a smart strategy, you can use it on your PC too. For this activity, you just need to install an android emulator on your PC to run the Xshare Application. The emulator is computer software, which creates an android environment on your PC to run your android program.
There are many emulators, such as BlueStack, Nox Player, KOPlayer, etc. You need to pick one of them for your PC. Every emulator is almost the same in performance, but Blue Stack will give you a better performance among all of them. Blue Stack is also free of cost like other emulators. Now go through the passage below to know the installation process.
Download Xshare File Transfer with Bluestack
Here are the tips for installing the Xshare app with the BlueStack emulator.
- You can download the Blue Stack emulator from its official website www.bluestack.com. Many versions of this emulator are available on the internet. Ensure that you are downloading the suitable version for your PC. Just tap on the download button to start the download.
- When the download is finished, it will automatically be installed.
- Now run the emulator and open Play Store. To get the offers of the Play Store, you need to log in with a Gmail account.
- Go to the search bar of the play store and search for “Xshare File transfer.” Simply tap on the install button to install it on your emulator.
- Pair the app with QR code on the emulator.
- Your desired Application is ready to share files from your PC to PC, PC to mobile, and vice versa.
Xshare File Transfer Basic Troubleshooting
- If your program crashes, restarting the emulator can be the solution.
- In case of low transmission speed, you should keep the devices close to each other.
- For all other failure issues, inform the customer care, they will help you to solve the problem.