Looking for a video editor software to fine-tune the videos before uploading to social media? Well, the YouCut video editor for PC can be a great choice for you. When it comes to PC devices, there is not a lot of decent video editor software at free. However, you can utilize the YouCut Video Editor on PC to quickly edit and finetune the videos.
The YouCut video is small in size, well-equipped, and suitable for a variety of video editing works. Although the video editor application is not yet ready for PC devices, you can enjoy it by utilizing an android emulator. The below guide will give you a detailed guide on how to run the YouCut video editor on Windows and Mac computers.
Table of Contents
YouCut Video Editor Details
The YouCut app is brought to you by InShot Inc., a popular developer agency of video editing tools. It is used by more than 50,000,000 peoples from around the globe. Considering the features, it offers, the size of the video editor app is pretty small, only 44 MB. Till now, it is available for Android 5.0 and up.
Primarily, the YouCut video editor is available free of charge. It shows you advertisements frequently in the free version. There are also in-app purchases in the app which you can buy at a small price, ranging from 2.99 USD to 12.99 USD. The apps get updated on a regular basis.
Features of YouCut Video Editor
The YouCut Video Editor is an easy-to-use video editing app for Android devices. It enables you to make movies and videos by appropriating the built-in functions. You can make use of the app to join several video clips in one video. Furthermore, the app can be used as a compressor, combiner, and video cutter without losing the video quality.
The app also permits you to manage the video speed from 0.2x to 100x. There are a good number of effects on the app that enable you to make the videos more eye-catching and stunning. You can also add background sound to make it more enjoyable. Another impressive thing about the app is you can create photo slideshows with it along with the music.
Like the other free video editor, the YouCut doesn’t include any watermark in the video. Besides, you will not see any advertisements while working on the videos. Such excellent arrays of features make the YouCut one of the most reliable free video editors.
Some other features of the YouCut Video Editor
- Control saturation, contrast, the brightness of the video.
- Change aspects ratio and crop the video at different sizes.
- Alter the background of the video like a professional movie.
- Compress video at a smaller size without losing quality.
- Add stunning video filters and FX to beautify videos.
How to Install YouCut video editor on PC
The YouCut app is not yet released for the PC as we said earlier. However, you can easily employ the android video editor on Windows or Mac computers, as we said earlier. You will require an android emulator, software that produces a generated environment. Here is how to do it:
- Get an android emulator program. Some of the popular options include the Bluestacks, Gameloop, Nox App Player, etc. We will show you the procedure through Bluestacks.
- Get Bluestsacks from here www.bluestacks.com/download. Then click on the file you have downloaded.
- Now follow the step-by-step guidance in the setup wizard to complete the installation of the app. You should be complete the installation within a few minutes.
- After completing, you should find the Play Store app inside its interface. Click on the store icon and then log in to Gmail from there.
- Now search for the YouCut video editor by using the built-in search function in the Bluestacks app. Complete the installation and then you will be able to start using the app from Bluestack’s interface.
Similar Apps Like YouCut video editor
Here are some alternatives of the YouCut Video Editor app:
Power Director: The Power Director is another popular video editor that arrives with the same arrays of features as the YouCut video editor. It has a friendly and easy-to-use interface, and also freely available.
FilmoraGo: The FilmoraGo is another well-known and reliable video editor for basic tasks. It also includes some unique and premium features that you will not find on the other apps. The FilmoraGo has a straightforward interface and available for free.
VivaVideo: The VivaVideo is a new app but it has an intuitive interface and amazing features. It enables you to easily add blur, music, text, and effects to the video. You can export high-resolution UHD videos using the app.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Is YouCut Free?
Yes, the app is free to use. However, it has some VIP features which you can unlock by in-app purchases for a certain amount.
Is YouCut Chinese?
Yes, the video editor is based in China. It is made by InShot Inc., a popular Chinese app manufacturer. Most of their apps are video and music players.
Does YouCut add a watermark?
Like the other free video editor apps, the app doesn’t include a watermark in the video. It even doesn’t show you advertisements while editing.